“Fantastic stay at a great house”
other travellers have booked this property
large deck with propane grill and outside table
both ends of couch & loveseat recline. partially open between kitchen & living room. fridge, stove, pots & pans.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
large deck with propane grill and outside table
both ends of couch & loveseat recline.
partially open between kitchen & living room. fridge, stove, pots & pans.
queen bed, room has a view of the woods
front bedroom. double bed. bunk beds.desk and 2 chairs.
wood stove. cozy in winter. hiking sticks.
marble top on vanity. towels provided. hand soap provided.
campfire ring.please keep campfire small, there is no fire department in Village.
full bed. bunk beds. desk. book exchange. free WiFi.
queen size bed in  master bedroom
front entry. air conditioned in summer. central heat in winter.
propane BBQ grill. table & lawn chairs.
Cane Bottom. 1.5 miles away.  Open May-October. swim. fish.
Cane Bottom. parking allowed. No facilites.
Cane Bottom in Meramec State Park. Away from the main section of the park.
Meramec State Park boat ramp. canoe. kayak. rental boats available in summer.
Looking upstream in Meramec State Park from the boat ramp.
Path to river in picnic area of Meramec State Park.
Meramec State Park picnic area.
river near the picnic area.
private parking. pretty in spring
fall in the backyard
backyard has woods
kitchen seats 6
kitchen seats 6. nice view of backyard & woods.
desk. this room sleeps 4.
Antennae TV, DVD player. ceiling fan.
deer can frequently be seen. especially dusk & dawn.
some DVD's . or bring your own DVD movie.
double bed. regular mattress. closet
looking across the front yard. water tower. well water.
China cabinet. nice plates. wine glasses.
backyard. table for 2. Meramec State Park boundry in back yard.
campfire ring yard. Please keep campfire small. There is no fire department in Miramiguoa Village !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Karen W
“Fantastic stay at a great house”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My friends and I loved the location -- it was right next to a state park and the Meramec River. The river is secluded, so we had the space and privacy to have a great time there. We also enjoyed our stay in the house; the owner provided ample amenities, and we would love to visit again!

23 Jun 2017
Karen, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! You left the house clean and tidy. You are welcome back!
Jo S
Pacific, Missouri
“Great Getaway within an hour of St. Louis”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked the Miramiguoa Home for a quick get out of my usual space over a weekend, and to have a place nearby to float the middle Meramec River. I spent my arrival night out on the deck writing, watching lightning bugs and listening to the woods. The next day it was off to the river via a local float outfitter. I liked this place because it is an actual home not a hotel or motel. We came in with wet clothes from the river, and tired and a little sunburned, and we didn't have to tippytoe around like one might in someplace really ritzy. We didn't leave the place filthy, but we did feel at home enough here to get changed, shower, and then go to the kitchen to cook and then to relax in the big living room for a while before bed.

14 Jun 2017
Jo, You must've put your wet clothes on the deck railing to dry, because it was all nice and clean when I arrived, no signs of wet clothes being left anywhere. I've used the deck rail many times myself to dry clothes or rugs on. You are welcome back. Thanks!
Piper W
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was so happy to have found this 2 bdrm house near Sullivan when we went to visit family. It is in such a beautiful wooded location, and all the amenities were great. Debra was an awesome host and so accommodating. We will stay again when we visit our family there in the future!

14 Jun 2017
Thanks Piper! I'm so happy that it worked out well for you! You are welcome back.
lynn41537
Sparta, Illinois
“You won't be sorry that you stayed here!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My friend and I stayed here in September, 2016, and had a wonderful time. Debra was a delightful host and the house couldn't have been nicer. It was big and roomy and was stocked with everything we needed. Everything was clean and well kept. Even had 4 recliners and a connection to Netflix! We will definitely come back. Thanks to Debra for making our weekend so great!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Sep 2016
Thank you Lynn. I was glad to host you! You and your friend left the house very clean, and are very pleasant ladies. I even learned about a unique restaurant, that's located about an hour away from my place. You are definitely welcome back.
Jo S
Pacific, Missouri
“Quiet getaway, otherwise just like home”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The Comfy Miramiguoa Home is a great place to go if you need a few days away from the grind, or if you are traveling, and want a good night's rest away from the interstate. The is nothing fancy about this sturdy place, no need to tiptoe around for fear of breaking antiques. This is a mid-scale location; neither extravagant, nor spartan, located on the edge of a quiet neighborhood, but close to Sullivan area amenities like the state park. It is close enough to walk to the river, or a nearby canoe rental, but far enough away that all I heard of that business was the rattle of a couple of canoe trailers. Enjoyed sitting on the deck with a cup of tea in the morning and got some writing done without the madness of ringing phones.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The 'normalness' of the home, much like where I grew up.
Liked least: The price seemed a touch on the high side for a single person. Would be a better value for a family or small group.
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 May 2016
Jo, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay ! I have tried to make it a comfortable place to relax for travelers, or a starting point to begin adventures in the area.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing