“Cool atmosphere, blah food”
Review of Blueberry Hill

Blueberry Hill
Ranked #133 of 3,068 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Blueberry Hill is a restaurant and music club filled with pop culture memorabilia. We’re located in The Loop along the St. Louis Walk of Fame near the Moonrise Hotel.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The atmosphere is cool. Very kitchy with a lot of really cool memorabilia! The service was good. My husband ordered the pastrami sandwich and said it was good. I ordered the turkey burger, which was obviously a frozen patty cooked on a flat top with a tiny bit of seasoning. The fries also were obviously from a bag. I left feeling like I could have gotten the same food cooked in a dorm room.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a group of about 7 of us, we were sat quickly and all of the nostalgic items in the cases will bring back some great childhood memories.

Now the important part, the food! I ordered the breakfast burger with tots and it came out perfect, had a lot of flavor and prepared just the way I asked. I would eat here again.

andreaQ5887RO, Manager at Blueberry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so glad that you had a great time with us at Blueberry Hill-we are so glad that our memorabilia brought back great memories AND that you enjoyed your breakfast burger! We hope to see you again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband had been reading about this restaurant and really wanted to try it. It was okay but nothing to write home about for me. Unfortunately we went on St. Patrick’s Day and they were very busy so the service was really slow. The food was good. I would go back on a regular day and give it another try. The wall decor was interesting... Lots of old toy memorabilia.

andreaQ5887RO, Manager at Blueberry Hill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback-we do tend to get very busy on certain holidays-we hope you come back to visit us again soon to enjoy our tasty burgers and fun atmosphere!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I recently visited Blueberry Hill the first night of our St. Louis vacation. We were quite hungry and read many great reviews about this restaurant. We were impressed. We did go at an off hour which allowed us to pick prime seating by the windows and have quick friendly service.

Upon entering the Blueberry Hill you are overloaded with all there is to look at. On your way to the restrooms there must be hundreds of celebrity’s pictures that line the walls. It is truly a sight to see.

In our party we ordered a variety of foods off the menu and I can tell you the classic hamburger I would order again! My mother ordered the Ruben sandwich and claims it was the best she ever had, and my sister ordered the fish sandwich which was a good choice. We were not disappointed in our food choices. To top it off, the onion rings were to die for!

We were very pleased and will be going back to Blueberry Hill for a comedy show later on our vacation!

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and are happy that you enjoyed our decor, atmosphere & delicious food! We agree-our Reuben & Onion Rings are pretty darn tasty! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers!

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Great place with good food. Had a crowd of a dozen, I think. Fair warning though, Blueberry Hill refuses to give separate checks and for a large group to figure out their part of the bill - nightmare. So we won't be going back.