US$131
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel St Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$78
US$155
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Best Western Plus The Charles Hotel(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$120
Wingate by Wyndham St. Charles(Saint Charles)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$139
All reviewssunken living roomsports barview of the riveran indoor outdoor poolslot machinesdouble sinkslarge bathroomseparate tubbeautiful roommissouri riversitting areabeautiful propertycoffee tablewalk in showerflat screen tvhot tubameristar casino
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Had a motorcoach of seniors staying at this resort. We were met by Brian with all of our keys and information. Everyone in our group loved the hotel, accommodations, buffet, casino, etc. We had an early departure time the next morning and the restaurant even opened 30 minutes earlier just for us. Amazing Experience. We will definitely stay at this resort again in our travels.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Carolyn B
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Hello Carolyn, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled to see your group enjoyed their visit. Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I stay at this hotel about once every 2 months as it’s close to our office. The rooms and hotel are very nice, but my most recent stay had some issues. I always request a nonsmoking room, but it’s stay I could smell a lot of cigarette smoke on the 23rd floor. The maid did not clean the toilet one day, and never restocked the coffee pods. Also, I ordered room service breakfast the first morning, and the maid never left another order slip. When I tried to call and preorder breakfast the last night I was there, no one in room service answered and the front desk wouldn’t take my order.

I’ll stay there again, but just be warned the overall service is somewhat lacking.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are disappointed to see your recent stay was not the five-star experience we strive to achieve. We appreciate your feedback and will pass your comments on to our leadership team. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

The rooms were really nice...except both beds in room 518 were terrible. They both had such a big "dent" on one side that I felt like I was going to roll off. I had to sleep on the "uphill" side and not move around too much. Stayed there for a company thing and others in our group mentioned sub par beds. Too bad such a nice hotel doesn't regularly replace worn mattresses.

Room Tip: I should have requested a room change and hoped for a better mattress.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you very much for your visit and your review. We are thrilled to see your overall experience was great. We will be sure to pass your comment about the mattress along to our hotel team to make sure everything in your room is up to our standards. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My Mom's birthday was Saturday March 24 and wanted to do something special so my brother came in from Dallas and I came in from Columbia MO to Celebrate her Birthday and she wanted us to all stay at Ameristar so she booked three rooms.
We all got to the hotel around 2:30 PM they said that none of three rooms ready!!
We said ok will go to the Sports Bar while we waited 2 hours one room ready and the other two not done till almost 5:30 !!!!
This was not a great start to what was suppose to be a very special day !!
Let me start by saying I travel 2 to 3 nights a week every week because of work.
I understand and can be flexible with check in times at hotels.
But almost 3 hours for a room !!!!!!!
A Manager that came on duty I talked to her about things no offer for room rate change she did some desert to her room.
My mom paid almost $300 a night per room!!!!!
I have stayed here a couple times throughout the year for special events but I got admit I'm really gun shy after this last stay!!
Like I said earlier I'm mostly easy going and understand your property runs into staffing issues or over booked but at the high rate this was big let down for my mom !!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Garth D
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Garth. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service, and we sincerely apologize that we did not achieve this during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and will share your comments with our leadership team. Thank you for being our guest, we hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My daughter and I went here a few weeks ago, it was both of our first times here. She wanted to go to a casino as part of her 21st birthday trip. We told the lady(Sharon? maybe) who checked us in we were celebrating my daughters birthday... and about 30 min after arriving in our room.. we heard a knock at the door. They gave my daughter a birthday gift basket for free.. with Figi water, Starbucks items, Kind bars, chocolates, etc).. and a birthday card signed by staff. We thought that was sooooo nice and sweet of them. We loved the room and especially the bathroom with the soaking tub.. the pool and hot tub (indoor and outdoor) were fabulous!! Probably the best I've been to. There was also a fire outside near the pool. The spa was amazing as well. Very professional and very well done! (We did the hot stone massage) As we were leaving I asked for a cart to put our luggage on, and the man at the desk came up to the room with me, loaded it on to the cart, and then into my car.. he never asked for or even looked like he wanted a tip.. I was glad because I never carry cash on me lol. Just wonderful customer service every step of our stay (we stayed two nights). I will DEFINATELY be back! Wonderful trip! Thank You to the staff at Ameristar! You helped me make my daughters birthday very special!! Oh.. and eat at Hendels.. you won't be disappointed! ;)

Room Tip: We had a river view, but honestly i bet the pool view would've been nice also
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
PNKinc, Guest Relations Manager at Ameristar Casino Resort Spa St. Charles, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Aimee, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are thrilled our staff was able to make your daughter's birthday a memorable experience. We appreciate all your kind words and look forward to having you both as guesta again soon.