“It was Excellent Awesome could not have asked for...”
other travellers have booked this property
A-frame cottage with balcony
Cottage View From Lake Cute kitchen area with plenty of space to cook for a large family dinner.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Cottage View From Lake
Cute kitchen area with plenty of space to cook for a large family dinner.
Spacious kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker.
Dining area seats 6.
Extra seating for 3 at the bar.
Sink into these new cozy couches after a day on the lake.
Large living area seats 7 comfortably.
Open concept living, dining and kitchen area means the entire group can enjoy each other's company.
View from the stairway leading to the second floor bedrooms.
Large TV with cable
First floor bathroom with double sinks, bathtub and shower.
First floor master bedroom with QUEEN bed and TV.
First floor master bedroom is across from the first floor bathroom.
Roadside Entry.
Second floor bathroom with bathtub, shower and single sink.
Bedroom 2: Two full size beds. Great for a kids room!
Bedroom 2 on second floor.
Bedroom 3: Upstairs bedroom with QUEEN bed.
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4: Upstairs master with QUEEN bed, TV and balcony overlooking the lake!
Bedroom 4
View from upstairs master balcony.
Lake view from deck
Explore the lake on a paddle boat or kayak, included with your stay (2 free kayaks not pictured).
Single well dock
Large deck area to seat the entire group.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Passenger...
“It was Excellent Awesome could not have asked for more.”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

This home is a 5 star, the owners are a 5 star as well. I took my 25 year old son and 22 year old daughter in law and 2 granddaughters 3 yrs old & 20 month's old.
We enjoyed every minute of the day and night.
I was wanting to find a place we could go to ever year and I found it. I see no need to ever go anywhere else.
So if you want a place that feels like home
and owners that treat you like family this is the place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
17 Aug 2016
Thank you, we love for our renters to feel like this is a second home for them and are so glad to hear it met those expectations. We look forward to having you back next year!
Lance6404...
Holts Summit, Missouri
“Great time!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014

The house was great plenty of room and right on the lake. The dock provided a great place to swim and relax as well as a place to dock the boat and jet ski. I would recommend this property to any family looking for a place to kick back and relax!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Belleville
Reviewed 1 February 2014 for a stay in September 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
GirlsNigh...
Lincoln, Nebraska
“Three Generations of Fun”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We rented this beautiful lake house for four nights. My 10-year-old son loved it just as much as my elderly parents. My husband, son, and I spend the days on the lake tubing, boating, and jet skiing...while my parents enjoyed the deck, the fishing, and the exploring. The kitchen was incredibly stocked, the house was clean, the sheets smelled wonderful. Plus, the owners made sure the house had maps, rules, and fun suggestions to make the stay in a new place very easy. I had to contact the owners a couple times and they were extremely helpful and caring. We were so pleased with our stay. You can't go wrong with this house and it's wonderful owners.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The home was EXACTLY as pictured and described.
Liked least: It would have been hard to find without Garmin.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
8 Aug 2013
We love good reviews and work hard to earn them! I'm glad these folks noticed the cleanliness. My wife personally inspects and approves the cleaning work done before our guests arrive.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing