“Cozy Condo has it all.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of COZY CONDO

Lake view from deck Pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Lake view from deck
Pool
Steps from deck of our lower unit
Living room
Sofa area
Open kitchen
Living area to dining area
Dining aea
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rich613
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Cozy Condo has it all.”
Reviewed 21 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

A stone's throw from the lake, Cozy Condo provides a great place for that get-away trip. Neat as a pin with everything you need just bring your favorite things.

Discover7...
“Cozy Condo is clean, great location, quiet, well furnished and we wanted to stay longer!”
Reviewed 22 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The location was perfect! We had a great view of part of the lake-we were right on the water! We were close enough to restaurants and attractions to drive within 10-30 minutes yet it was secluded enough to truly be "cozy". The pool was nice, albeit a bit cool for swimming. There were many good restaurants to choose from. We especially enjoyed Jeffrey's Prime Rib & Lobster and the Celebration Dinner Cruise. The Damn shopping area was nice and the Cozy Cafe very convenient. I would love to return.

Management Response
26 Aug 2018
Thank you for taking time to review our property and share your adventure. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and look forward to hearing from you again.
~Maureen
bearmstea...
Independence, Iowa
“Cozy Condo”
Reviewed 25 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We stayed at the Cozy Condo for 3 nights. It was a great alternative to a hotel, at the same cost. We had privacy, a working kitchen, friendly people at the pool and a view of the lake. I would stay there again when in town. Maureen was a great host.

Andre T
“Quiet place on Turkey Bend”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I selected this property because I wanted a condo near my conference at Tan-tar-a Resort. The condo was very close to my meeting and served my purposes well. Clean, small and accessible, it met my needs just fine. The owner, Maureen, was easy to work with.

Stephanie...
“Best little getaway”
Reviewed 12 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My husband and I came here for our anniversary and it blew our expectations out of the water. It was perfect with the most beautiful view. Maureen was so helpful and awesome with answering our questions. We will definitely be back for another vacation

Management Response
17 May 2018
Thank you Stephanie for taking time to review our property. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and want to come back.
Maureen
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing