“Favorite sub shop in town”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Kearney
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Subway is Subway. This place is always clean, food is good, customer service is good. Some evenings they might be a little busy so plan on standing in line a few minutes but still fast for fast food.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

I went for lunch with my wife and we split their new Chicken-Caesar wrap. If found it rather dry, but my wife seemed to enjoy it. Maybe more salad dressing would have helped.

We sat in their small dining area and the table across from us had a large bag of onions next to it and two empty boxes. A bit tacky I thought.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on a road trip. The girl at the counter was very rude. She asked if we knew what we wanted then turned away and snapped her gloves off, shook her head and said let me know when you figure it out. She acted like it was a huge unconvince that we we there. The food was good but we will never go back.

Reviewed 28 March 2015

The sub sandwiches are good with lots of choices as all Subways offer. Nothing really unique here. One table was stacked with some sort of supplies. A half-done painting job in the restroom hall were all distractions from what should be an inviting lunchtime meal.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!