“Visit to my brother”

Restaurant Wayra
Ranked #24 of 63 Restaurants in Paracas
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Description: Somos el Restaurant Wayra. Comida típica local. Pescados y mariscos. Lo mejor de frutos del mar. También somos Cafetería, Pastelería y Panadería. Contamos con deliciosos postres y sandwichs.
Reviewed 25 July 2017

During my short stay in Paracas we went to Restaurant Gourmet Wayra for lunch.
Great service, excellent food, awesome drinks.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This restaurant was attached to our hotel and mainly serves seafood. I did try ceviche, which everybody seems to love, but I don't think I will have it again.
We had a good evening, the service was good and at night the restaurant had a pleasant ambience, but in the morning we also had breakfast here and the ambience disappeared, everything looked a bit old, grubby and worn, but the breakfast was very enjoyable.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017

This restaurant is very well located and it offers a very large variety of dishes. I tried a main fish dish and a dessert. My friend ordered a salad. Everything was very tasty. Good relation in respect to price/quality. Recommended!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

...from seafood inundation of most other restaurants here in Caracas. Ambiance was nice, music was pleasant (had a guy playing keyboard with synthesized accompaniments). We had beef stroganoff dish. Very good. Service was friendly and thorough.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Ambiance is okay, but the food is quite good - they cook it on a hot stone and it's fresh and tasty - a nice antidote to the burger options in town.

Date of visit: October 2016