“My favourite in Peru”

Punto Paracas Restobar
Ranked #30 of 63 Restaurants in Paracas
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

I hear a lot about Peruvian cuisine and the country really lives up to the hype.
This was my favourite meal while in Peru. Great seaside views.

The Ceviche starter and Chicharon de pescado main was the best dosh of my trip.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

There are better restaurants at the boulevard. The squid was really chewy. Also they wrote theirself tip on the bill.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Went there for dinner. Asked to order 1/2 portion of spaghetti bolognese for my 5 year old and was told “ok” we received a 3/4 portion and my son got a full potion. We got the bill and got charged for 2 full portions when questioned it, waiter looked at me with a blank face, terrible service. I ordered the 3 colour ceviche and one of the three was off, when complained about it again I got nothing from waiter. (Mind you, this was all in Spanish!) Got the bill, they charge and extra 10% service charge that they round up to the nearest 5 sol. There was never any atemp to make things better. Overall, terrible food and service was even worse. DO NOT GO THERE!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I think they ruined ceviche for me. I got a huge mountain of it. By the end I couldn't even look at it anymore and I don't think I'll ever be able to eat it again.
I recommend, they offer it as an appetizer in smaller portions and charge less money.
My husband ate a pizza. It was practically tasteless. Bread had no taste, cheese had no taste, peperoni had no taste. The only thing that tasted, were olives.
So yeah, give ceviche a try, but please, do not order anything international.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank petersiljka
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

A lot of things were bad about this restaurant. First off we ordered a pisco sour, which was all of a sudden more expensive when we ordered it. Secondly it took very long before we received our food, and my girlfriend already finished her food when I got it. And finally the pizza "for one person" was extremely small. So I would not recommend this restaurant, and I am quite surprised by the positive rating it has.

Date of visit: August 2017