“More than just a month at the beach”

Review of Sayulita Suites

Front Patio Outside Iris Suite and stairs to second floor
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front Patio
Outside Iris Suite and stairs to second floor
Sunflower Suite sitting and dining area
Sunflower Suite Kitchen
Sunflower Suite Bedroom
Orchid Suite Bedroom
Tulip Suite Bedroom
Iris Suite Bedroom
Sayulita Suites village location map
Hostess Lyn Hainstock with her Chihuahuas, Taco & Luna
Out side of the owner's Hibiscus Suite & Office on second floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rainy5152...
Slocan, Canada
“Beautiful Suite but be prepared to wear earplugs!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
people found this review helpful

First off I must say the suite was the nicest and best equipped I have seen.
Unfortunately, we counted 30 roosters next door! I live in a rural area and am used to a reasonable amount of crowing from 1 or 2 roosters. The noise from 30 roosters competing with each other day and night was unbearable and we were compelled to move after 2 nights.
When I was booking the suite I received an email assuring me of the "peace and quiet". You would have to be totally deaf to find peace and quiet here!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the view
Liked least: The sound of 30 roosters yelling at each other!
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Mar 2012
We are so sorry that the roosters disturbed your sleep and hope you found other accommodation more to your liking.

As a matter of interest this is the fourth year we have been renting this accommodation and we have never had anyone else feel they had to leave early. In actual fact we have had several guests who rent this suite year after year.

We hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay and returned home rested and relaxed.

Lyn Hainstock
solidgold...
Washington
“More than just a month at the beach”
Reviewed 11 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

My husband and I (both seniors) spent a month at Sayulita Suites. And what a wonderful stay it was. We arranged with Lyn, the proprietress to pick us up at the airport for the going rate ($50). This was a good decision because (1) she tofferedt to stop at Walmart on our way to Sayulita to pick up supplies we might need for a stay, AND (2) she knew how to get to Sayulita Suites!!! Not many PVR taxi drivers would know that. It is cheaper by bus but it is a bit of a hike from the bus drop off, and again you would have to get directions on where to drag your suitcase.

The suites are just as described: 10 minutes to the beach, all well equipped with blender, coffee maker, pots, pans, etc. A telephone is available free of charge to call anywhere in the States or Canada. There is free WiFi with printer available for printing boarding passes when it's time to go. While we were there Lyn had a Huichol artist come to teach us how to make the beautiful bead and string art. Though perhaps not as beautiful as those sold by street vendors, we now have a couple of art projects to take home as souvenirs. A wonderful top story deck was a great place to sun and read in the late afternoons and a good place to meet other guests. I am not a "dog person" but Lynns three darling chihuahuas have made me convert.

This was our first, but probably not our last, visit to Sayulita and Sayulita Suites. We had a great time.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The friendly atmosphere and the chance to meet people.
Liked least: Having to leave.
Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Victoria B.C.
Reviewed 26 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
B.C. Canada
Reviewed 10 September 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 65+
San Diego
Reviewed 20 June 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing