“Love this place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious living area.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Spacious living area.
Flat screen TV and large selection of DVD's.
Fully equipped kitchen with electric stove, microwave and dishwasher.
Dining area with seating for 4.
Enclosed spa room with additional seating.
5 person hot tub.
Bedroom 1 - King bed.  Flat screen TV in room.
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed.
Outdoor patio with gas grill, seating for 6.
Landscaped patio and spacious back yard.
Off street parking for 2 cars.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Passport1...
“Love this place!”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in October 2018

The location is perfect. Beautiful house! Hot tub was awesome! Booking again next year! Donna was great to work with. We had an absolute blast.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
5 Dec 2018
Thank you - look forward to having you back next year!
roberto r
“Perfect Weekend”
Reviewed 8 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

Perfect weekend! I booked the greystone for a my girlfriend and her friend for a wine tasting birthday weekend. The accommodation was comforting and enjoyable. Everything we needed was available and the cottage was close to downtown but not to close. Donna is a very nice, and really cares about her guest stay at the cottage. Definitely will book again!

9 Aug 2018
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again! Thank you.
Lisa G
“Sister Weekend”
Reviewed 31 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Perfect place to stay for a girls weekend or couples weekend. Great location to visit local wineries and very clean!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Jul 2018
We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again!
Logan G
“REVIEW”
Reviewed 25 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Great house for two couples! Check in was easy, and the house was clean and cozy, with lots of amenities for the price. My only regrets were forgeting my trunks for the hottub, and only booking it for one night!

27 Jul 2018
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back soon!
Jenna S
“Weekend get-away”
Reviewed 3 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This place was spectacular from the moment we showed up to the front door! House was very clean and we'll put together! Linens we're very clean, no stains and beds were made to a "t"! There wasn't a spec of dust to be found in the house. It was very affordable too! The owner of this house was very helpful to me in the months before our stay on helping me plan my surprise weekend getaway for my husband and I. I am from Nebraska, so once I got home and unpacked I realized I left my expensive hair blow dryer at the guest house, and she offered to mail it back to me! She was very kind!

3 May 2018
Thank you Jenna. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to have you back again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing