Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Anita G

Our new family: thank you for the best experience of our lives. You made us fall in love with you and your resort.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Apr 2024
We were looking for the perfect place to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary. We’ve been to the Hilton in Fiji before and wanted to go to Fiji again. This time we wanted a private island experience. We asked a travel agent to arrange everything after we saw this resort online. We arrived a week after Fiji had floods everywhere. The day we landed we arrived on a late flight and it rained heavily. Our driver was there waiting for us to take us to the jetty where a boat from Likuri would take us to the island. Soon the road was flooded yet we arrived safely at the jetty. It was dark by that time and still raining. The boat arrived just for us. When we arrived we were taken to the Bure our agent booked for us. We were tired, wet and hungry and got another shock when we realised that the Bure was not at all what we wanted. They gave us dinner and made us feel special. However, we were close to tears from disappointment over our Bure. Nothing wrong with it, just not the special one we wanted. We went to reception and told them about the misunderstanding. A lady came in and we assumed she’s the owner because the gentleman at reception told her about our problem. They spoke English so we could understand what they’re saying. The lady apologised and said it’s important that we have the experience we wanted and within ten minutes we were taken to two different styles of Bure so we can pick which one we wanted at no extra cost!!!! The next morning the same gentleman from reception saw us walking on the beach and called my husband by name and asked if we were comfortable and had a good sleep. We felt so so special. The sea was full of debris from the floods. The staff worked every ride change to clean up debris that washed up on the beach. We swam and kayak. The staff took us out on a boat everyday to the reef to snorkel at no extra cost. The resort is beautiful. The staff is amazing. The food is awesome. Then the entertainment: world class, I’m speechless. The morning we left we felt sad. Captain Mitch, Tooks and the rest of the beautiful staff will forever be in our hearts. Please go to his resort. This is truly paradise. We will go to Likuri Island resort again. We both feel that these people are family. Our 30th anniversary was unforgettable. Vinaka Likuri Island Resort.
Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 14 Apr 2024
Bula from your island home.
We are so pleased to receive your review and read how much you enjoyed the Likuri experience from the accommodation, food, activities, staff and entertainment.
We can make your stay amazing but unfortunately the weather is just out of our control.
Thank you for your recommendation to visit our island paradise.
Your island family look forward to welcoming you home again in the near future, perhaps your 31st anniversary!
Warm tropical regards from the team.

$936
      $68
    • Vio.com
    30.9 km from Likuri Island Resort Fiji
    View more hotels in Likuri Island
    All reviews robinson crusoe day trippers fire show fire walking kava ceremony crab cultural experience coconut tree climbing traditional kava meal plan outdoor shower daily activities staff were amazing star resort other resorts lovo lunch hammocks
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 1 February 2024

Likuri island resort is one of the better island resorts I have stayed in. One can enjoy: tranquillity, nature, Fijian culture, good food, warm hospitality, swimming, boating, fishing, snorkelling, kayaking, drinks, etc all at one place but away from the touristy places one normally associates with such services. In short I and my family felt we were truly in paradise during our 5 night stay there.

We want to go back there!

Date of stay: January 2024
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Margarita Bellchambers, General Manager at Likuri Island Resort Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2024

Bula Dreamer,

Vinaka for sharing your experience whilst staying at our little island paradise and the 5/5 score.

We aim to maintain the Fijian culture mixed with a little adventure while surrounded by nature, all with the comforts of home.

We all look forward to your return one day soon.

Tropical regards from the island team.

Reviewed 23 December 2023

Before going, I'd heard and read about how friendly and welcoming the Fijians were, and I gotta say that Fiji, and more especifically Likuri Island Resort, exceeded my expectations!
    Staff: I don't think I'd been treated so well in all my travels as I was in Likuri Island. The staff will go out of their way to make your experience in the lsland a perfect one.
    At your arrival you're welcomed with a song and a cold glass of juice. Don't worry about your heavy luggage, as your stuff is carefully and safely taken straight from the boat to your room. Same goes for your departure. They'll also keep checking up on you to make sure you're having a wonderful experience there.
    They're always readily available for whatever you need. As their rooms don't have minibars, I had to leave my probiotics in the bar's fridge, and had to keep going there before every meal to take them. I felt very awkward, but that didn't bother them at all, they were always happy to see me and give me my probiotics.
    I unfortunately had an issue with a person that left me very uncomfortable, but that matter was dealt with IMMEDIATELY. The staff didn't hesitate for a minute before helping me. I'll forever be thankful for all of those who gave me support and made me feel safe.
    Accomodation: I stayed in the beachfront bure. It's double the price of the other rooms (and it can be very pricey if you're a solo traveller) but as the days there are very hot, it's worth it, because it's the only room with air-con. It's spacious, the bed is comfy, you have your own balcony with sunbeds, and the ocean view.
    Food: food is served in a buffet style for all meals. I've seen some reviews here complaining about the lack of variety, and I went there thinking I'd be eating the exact same thing every day, but I didn't. The options were pretty similar, but not the same. You might get mashed potatoes one day and rice on the other, chicken one day and beef on the other, etc. All delicious anyway, and you get to repeat!
    Facilities: all clean and well organised. Didn't use the pool, but it's big. One of the highlights is the spa. Please, get yourself a massage, one of the best ones I've ever got.
    The ocean water is not as blue and pristine as in Natadola beach, but it's still beautiful, and warm.
    The resort is pretty quiet when there are no visitors (people who come to the island only to spend the day), it feels like you have the whole place only to yourself. No crowds, no kids running around, no loud drunk people. Perfection.
    Activities: there's a big variety of non-paid activities, and I loved them all. I learned so much from them, and the staff made them very entertaining. Ex: coconut jewellery making, toffee making, how to open a coconut + kokonda (Fijian ceviche) making, games at night, etc. And of course, you don't have to participate if you don't want to.
    Internet: the rooms don't have wifi, and even though you can buy it at reception, I don't think it's worth it. It's too expensive for very little access. It's better to get a sim card at the airport. A Vodafone $47 sim card will give you 175g of data for 3 weeks.

Room tip: They accept card, so cash is not really needed, but it's nice to bring some for the staff donation box. Bring sunscreen, they don't sell any
    • Trip type: Travelled solo
    1  Thank Caroline B
    Margarita Bellchambers, General Manager at Likuri Island Resort Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2023

Bula Caroline,

To say we are thrilled to receive such a glowing review would be an understatement. VINAKA.

We have recently introduced tours off Likuri for our house guests like horse riding on Natadola beach, diving, golf, local market guided tours and the mud pools just to name a few.

Good advice on the WIFI purchase at the airport as our signal just covers the bar area.

Please visit again one day soon.

Tropical regards.

Reviewed 20 December 2023

Utterly disappointed, from the moment we stepped into the resort. We booked for couple of nights but decided to return back to mainland after 1 night.

We found that staff were not helpful at all!!!. In the evening we went to the bar, ordered drinks and decided to order toasted cheese and tomato sandwiches as we are veg. We were told that the kitchen staff were busy with lovo preparations for the evening guests from other resorts.

There was no menu's nor any other options for us.Nothing else was suggested by the few staff we spoke to, At the bar and kitchen.

Since this was our 1st trip. We didn't know what to expect. So I had packed some home cooked food for the day....thankfully!!!

Next day I noticed the resort had more guests for the day trip and again Lovo was on the menu. We managed to order our toasted sandwiches finally.

Since there was no activities for kids and by now we were so frustrated with the service and limited food options, we decided to check out.

At the Check out the GM of the resort met us. Apologized after listening to our side of the story and mentioned that there is more options for vegetarians.

Well it was too late!! Customer experience truly reflects on the staff training and the management too.

I do not recommend this place for overnight stay at all!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
    2  Thank Ragini C

Bula Raginic,

Apologies for the delay replying to your review, I was not on the island at the time and needed to investigate further.

Your experience is certainly not what we would expect any one endure and seldom if ever have we had such an appalling review of our service and lack of activities for your kids, we are a island of non stop activities from crab races, kayaking, snorkeling, to a trampoline and table tennis and much more!

Kind regards.

Reviewed 18 December 2023

Had a great time, it was great not many people, staff were very friendly, Our beach front cabin was 19 steps from the water. Plenty of food and choices . Gave us a real taste of Fiji life. The shows were fantastic and very peaceful overall. Clean sheets but could do with a fridge in unit.

Room tip: We were there just after cyclone paced so didn’t use pool but swam in the waters.
    Date of stay: October 2023
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Margarita Bellchambers, General Manager at Likuri Island Resort Fiji, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2023

Bula bula,
    Sounds like we ticked all the boxes. Vinaka for letting us know you found us relaxing, peaceful and entertaining, all the wonderful experiences one needs on a holiday. We're pleased you also enjoyed the Fijian life with the traditional activities of weaving, cooking classes and the bush medicine walk just to name a few.
    Fridges are on order for our Beachfront Bures.
    Tropical regards from the team.

Reviewed 15 December 2023

Although not a high end resort in Fiji, It was a pure gem for our needs.
    Provided everything we needed and wanted - peaceful, activities available if desired, staff were extremely friendly and helpful, wish we stayed longer.
    The food was also great and plentiful.
    We will definitely be back.

Room tip: Sit at the front tables before the tours arrive for the shows at lunch/dinner
    • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Bula Mimalma,

We are thrilled you felt at home, that's exactly what we want our guests to feel.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay.

Tropical regards from your Likuri family.