Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mary M
Lawrence, Kansas
“Nice room - bad check-in experience.”
Reviewed 24 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I had driven 4.5 hours and arrived with my confirmation and receipts. When asked, The desk staff verbally guaranteed I had the two bedroom with two full beds in the 2nd bedroom. Unloading and entering the room, this was not the case. I called the office and was told I was the one mistaken and they gave me exactly what they intended to give me.
I returned to the desk and no one was willing to correct this error speaking to five employees. I was told to live with it.
I had reserved and paid for 10 days.
I also explained I was a Wyndam owner. I was told then they might be able to make another "extra vacation Wyndam reservation" for my family (proving there was availability for the unit I had paid for) and I could deal with getting my money back or whatever I wanted to do later.
I explained I had two special needs children that could not share a bed and it was not acceptable. An hour and a half later, after being told I couldn't possible understand their reservation system at the resort, I was able to reach Five Star personnel (after 10 calls reaching an answering system). Then it took 30 minutes and switching to several computers for the supervisor to change the reservation. A very long evening.

Off season for swimming pools outside (cold and rainy weather) but The indoor pool could possible hold 10 people and was too crowded to use.. Indoor Hot tub was not hot .

NIce room. Only issues were the couch was terribly uncomfortable to sit on and the shower had a loud whistle when being used in the main bathroom.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view of pond area from unit.
Liked least: Check in attitudes and rudeness.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$99
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing