“Yummy! Good food and great prices”
Review of Noodles 22

Noodles 22
Ranked #113 of 397 Restaurants in Branson
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great alternative to the busyness of the Landing!

We started with the crab rangoons. They had a decent amount of filling and the wonton it was wrapped it wasn't too thick. Some places make them with a thick wrapper and it takes away from the flavor of the stuffing. I also liked that they were not covered in oil. They are one of the better crab rangoons I've had in a while. We also had the spring rolls. I would say that those were just okay and wouldn't order them again.

For our main meal, we had both the beef pho and the seafood pho. Both were amazing. Wasn't so sure about a beef broth for a seafood pho, but it really worked. The ingredients brought out the seafood flavors. I would recommend both.

We will absolutely eat here again! Great good and more than reasonable prices.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start off by saying that this place is really good. It doesn't look like much from the outside and the inside is a bit small, but the food is great!!
If you have never had pho.. Then you need to try it. It's broth helps you tummy feel better if your not feeling well, helps with cold and allergies , so you can't go wrong. My favorite soup is the steak pho! Love it!! They have others too, like chicken, seafood, ECT, ECT.
They also have appetizers, and a few regular dish plates too.
Also they have a second location now, which is bigger. Both places, clean, nice, and staff is great!! These pictures are from today at the newest location. Noodle 21.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

One of the best Crab Rangoons I have ever had! It was filled with cream cheese and crab and perfectly fried.

The chicken fried rice was excellent as well. I have never had beef pho before, but I really liked it! My husband enjoyed his spicy ramen as well.

Very reasonable pricing and great service. Will be back and plan to try the new location-Noodle 21-soon.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Wonderful and very tasty noodle and rice dishes. We love shrimp and rice/noodles. We didn't go wrong coming here! Wonderful Asian flavors. Several noodle and rice options. Great service. Prices in line with other noodle restaurants. A must stop and eat!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

The ramen is amazing. Food is very authentic. Dumplings were great as well. Service was great and fast. We will definitely be back.