“Dive Joint in Yazoo City, MS”
Review of Clancy's

Clancy's
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Yazoo City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Located in a trailer. Big menu selection. Home cooking food. Catfish, Club Sandwich, RBR, HB, BBQ, a few vegetables and 2 Desserts. Great service band great prices. Great pictures. Typical small town restaurant. Will return.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed 12 September 2020

Stopped at Clancy's on our way to Florida. Food was good and reasonably priced. Staff was very friendly.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 1 July 2019

The Mayor of a small town near Yazoo City took me as his guest to Clancy's for lunch. He had said it was a super place. Well, he was right. The sign promotes BBQ, & I am sure that's good from the looks of the smoker outside. The menu reached out with so much more. Fish, beef, sandwiches, calves liver & chicken livers too. We had a great lunch & fun with a really good server. I will go back to Clancy's.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 15 June 2019 via mobile

We visited with 3 people. No other customers in the restaurant. It took an hour to get our food. We got a wrong order which was happily replaced. The fries were greasy and soggy. The hush puppies were fried yesterday I’m sure. The fish was great. The BBQ platter was lukewarm- appeared to have been cooked the day before also. I thought coleslaw was green? ( not gray right). Anyway between the fried green tomatoes and the fish I’m full. I won’t go back.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank KMc4006
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

I ordered the Red beans & rice. It was really good. Not over seasoned, large portions. Everyone is really friendly.

Date of visit: November 2018