All reviews stables bar golf course leisure club beauty room leisure facilities steam room and jacuzzi feature room four poster evening meal granary suite round of golf full english main building relaxing weekend great night a lovely stay food was lovely
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Very dated hotel could do with a lick of paint, seems very run down. Room was ok but for 116.00pound I was really disappointed. We were in the room and the room below were making loads of noise that continued till at least 1am. Screaming banging and nothing was done about it. We complained in the morning and basically they just said that's how it is and we were very disappointed with the negative response. Would I come back here? 100%NO. Think I'd rather keep my money. Trev&Nicola Hawthorne

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank passnshootcoaching
GMNOEE, General Manager at Hall Garth Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing what was a disappointing experience. We are currently in a programme of room improvements which is good news for the site and it's clients.

As regards the noise issue it is difficult to control this particularly when we have events on . I always check myself before booking a hotel just in case.

Finally sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during your visit.

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel last night and today for a work-related event and was served the most fabulous vegan food. I had a delicious three course meal last night and an amazing buffet today. The staff went out of their way to provide soya milk and yummy treats during breaks.
Thank you for taking such good care of me.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
GMNOEE, General Manager at Hall Garth Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Such a positive review will give the team a lift.
Thank you.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely weekend just relaxing. Staff were very welcoming and very helpful, in the spa, in the bar and restaurant, food was lovely in the morning and evening and afternoon tea was lovely we couldn’t manage it all so staff box it up for us to take to the room. This was our second visit and we will be planning our next visit very soon xx

Trip type: Travelled with family

Good to hear you had a great time. We will see you again soon no doubt.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Our third stay booked as a last minute getaway for me and my husband.

We have stayed in a different room each time and we have always been given a room in the main part of the house, a feature room and a standard room but this time I booked an executive room.

The staff on reception were friendly and welcoming as was the breakfast staff.
We enjoyed using the pool, sauna and Jacuzzi and next morning my husband used the gym.

We didn't eat in the evening at the hotel this time but we did again enjoy a lovely breakfast in the conservatory overlooking the golf course.

Lovely place for us to get away for a nice break.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Great to note you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Beautiful surrounds.Walls in bedrooms need soundproofing as we were kept up by noisy neighbours.Serving staff lady Abbey was rather rude to us which was disappointing.
Had a rather expensive reflexology treatment (£41) which was more like a gentle foot massage..Food was superb.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda M

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It's rare to hear anything negative about the team here though.