All reviews front desk the breakfast area breakfast staff many choices wonderful breakfast king suite mike rose soccer complex quiet area memphis area definitely stay here again hotel is clean waffles fast food pastry comfortable beds each morning nice stay
Reviewed 24 May 2018

The staff at check-in was very friendly and helpful, giving some good recommendations for restaurants. There isn't much in terms of hotel choice in this area but the hotel was very clean and updated. The breakfast was serve yourself but the options for food were slim, only eggs and 2 types of sausage (turkey/pork) and no yogurt . I would stay there again.

Room tip: If you like BBQ, there is a place just down the street. Southern BBQ
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Fred H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

thanks for your kind remarks and we look forward to your next visit

Fred General Manager

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had a Sunday through Friday stay for business and I have to say, I will definitely stay here again. The front desk staff I interacted with were all very friendly and personable and Patsy, who sets up the breakfast bar, was just a jewel! She never failed to greet me with a smile and ask if there was anything I needed.

The beds were very comfortable and I usually wind up having to go and buy a pillow when I am at a hotel, but did not have to with this one. Very pleasant experience!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Fred H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Thank you for the kind words and for being our guest!!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The breakfast bar is very nice. The selection is very broad and very well maintained. Patsy, the lady in charge of the breakfast area, does an excellent job keeping it stocked, clean, and well organized. She is also a nice lady to say hello to so I think you should do so.when she is not too busy. SHe takes a great deal of pride in her work and it is always encouraging to meet people like her.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms where great . Breakfast was awesome . However there where Kids running up and down the halls till at least 11:30 at night . It was absolutely ridicules . Not only that we requested a ground floor due to our service dog they put us on the second floor which made it such a pain . It’s either go down to flights of stairs or go threw the lobby past tons of kids wanting to pet the dog cause the elevator was only in the lobby . I’m glad they put people on the ground floor that don’t need to be there though . We did question it at check in and there was nothing they could do the whole hotel was booked .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Fred H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Olive Branch, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

I am certainly sorry for your experience. It was a huge soccer tournament in town and we were full. I do understand your frustration and we will be working hard to help to eliminate this problem in the future,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean and breakfast was served early for people on the go! Patty, one of the chefs was adorable and very welcoming! The breakfast had variety and was really good! The hotel was overall very well kept and welcoming I enjoyed my stay!

Date of stay: April 2018