“First but not our last Mr Taco”
Review of Mr Taco

Mr Taco
Ranked #29 of 128 Restaurants in Meridian
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had the urge for some tacos last night, so after a few key strokes and searches, I had Mr Taco on the radar for supper. All four of us had the Monterey Carne Asada (two with pico de gallo, that included jalapenos and two without pico de gallo). Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

Hole in the wall restaurant on the side of the road. Service was very friendly and food was quite good. Reasonably priced. All or most items under $8. Burrito Percheron was delicious and entire group enjoyed their meal. This is a no frills place, with walk-up ordering, and a limited seating area (partially shaded). Certainly beats the same old fast food, although it takes a bit longer to get your food. I would definitely return.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 20 May 2021

So, I had been seeing people at the new eatery near me. After a couple of months I decided to stop by. I ordered a beef taco salad. As I sat in my car to wait for my order, for the first time I noticed the Mr. Taco sign and realized this was the same eatery that use to be on Old 8th Street. I had tried it before and didn't like it. Now here I was again buying this nasty food. It stinks, looks awful and taste worst. That was money in the garbage.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 3 August 2020 via mobile

If you were just driving down the street you wouldn’t give Mr. Taco a second glance and you would miss out on what could possibly the best Tex-Mex you will ever have.

The California Burrito is off the chart good and pretty big too boot. Every item ordered by our party of four was excellent, well portioned and quickly prepared.

The open air dinning in the rear of the stand is shabby chic. The staff are friendly and polite.

If you find yourself in the area make time to stop in and get some authentic goodness.

Date of visit: July 2020
1  Thank Sterling H
Reviewed 8 October 2019

I'm a big fan of Mexican food and there is not a place that can top this in Meridian. Tacos are great and a big variety. Fast, friendly, great price and you have to bite the bullet and try a "California Burrito". The Californa Burrito sounded like the strangest thing, but I just can't stop ordering that monster.

Date of visit: October 2019