“Buffet. 50 items. ”

Ranked #7 of 79 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good BBQ Chicken. Catfish. Good vegetables. Good Desserts. 15$ at night. Good parking lot. Good service.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (59)

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

When we're vacationing we like to look for restaurants not available in our home area.
I found this on on trip advisor we a very good rating.

I'm giving this one a high rating. The only drawback was we were unfamiliar with this type of dining and there wasn't instructions. We just got in line and followed the leader.

The ribs and chicken was delicious. I loved the BBQ sauce on the side. They had a large variety of side dishes.

The servings were large. You can go back for seconds if you're still hungry.

It was a pleasant experience

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 25 July 2020

40 items. 16$ Dinner. Vegetables and Fried Chicken and Ribs. This location is a local favorite. Off Highway 51.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Doing my visit in Madison, I visited another all you can eat establishment pryor to Mama Hamil's and I could have kicked myself. If I had known how good Mama Hamil's was, I would have there twice. The food was wonderful! The line was already forming before they open the doors, but the wait time was not too long. I can see why the people was already in line because the food was so good and seasoned just right. They offer more than just barbecue. Fish, chicken, chicken and dumpling and so much more. This is a must visit whenever I go back to Madison, and I recommend that you give it a try.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 11 August 2019 via mobile

We were lucky to be staying with family as we are from the UK and to eat at this great place. You need to queue and then grab a place at the long tables or upstairs, then help yourself to the extensive buffet. Great ribs, corn bread, salad, veg and loves the bread pudding. A must do if in Madison.

Date of visit: August 2019