“Back story”

Add it.
Alfie's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 18 Restaurants in Bulleen
Reviewed 27 April 2017

When I visit Melbourne it was a really nice place to visit, a great range of Lebanese goods. The owners seemed nice enough, but I was extremely upset to see racist comments by the owner made on social media (which I have kept a copy). I believe that a business experience doesn't end when you purchase a product and/or service, it is the overall experience and reputation.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Make ' N' Bake Lebanese Pizza has been at 10 Templestowe Rd, Bulleen Vic for a long time now as Alfie's Pizza were previously there. Make 'N' Bake make the best pizza bread and have wonderful range of Lebanese groceries on hand too. We always call into pick up our Pizza which are already made and you are then able to make your own toppings but they are the best in Melbourne. Wonderful hospitable people who own this business and remember us every time. Try them!