Star Inn - Biloxi Beach
Hyatt Place Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$127
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$65
Best Western Plus Cypress Creek(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$83
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$138
Hampton Inn Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$140
US$149
US$149
US$127
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$146
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$121
Priceline
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
US$118
All reviewsinexpensive place to staystay there againroom was cleanacross streetwhite sand beachsouvenir shopmy home away from homehotel is in a great locationreasonable ratesfront desk personrefrigerator and microwavesmoking roomevery morningnice poolone night stayour honeymoonfresh fruit
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Looking forward to staying here again. Friendly staff & clean room. Definitely a gem! Pool isn’t heated but,?it was warm for an evening swim. Stayed on 2nd floor in building behind the office. Breakfast was yummy as well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Tammy, What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is now the only place I will ever stay, The staff is great, the rooms are nice, it a great location , and I have not slept better. My husband didn't even snore, he was sleeping so good, or maybe I was sleeping so good I didn't hear him. Whatever the case, I plan to visit more often. They treat you like family, and I like that.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lizfosreynolds

Dear Liz, Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is an inexpensive motel located directly across highway 90 from the main Biloxi beaches. It is very clean and neat motel with fair size rooms and comfortable beds, location is great. The staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast area is small and the offerings are toast, waffles and cereals. This is an older 2 story property that is well kept.

Room Tip: 2nd floor toward rear of property
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank tbb603h

Dear Happy Guest, Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.Take Care!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

My husband and I took a road trip without a real destination and ended up in Biloxi, Mississippi. We arrived late in the evening and after a search for a room, we booked one at Star Inn. The buildings are fairly new (as are most after Hurricane Katrina) and the grounds were immaculate. The parking lot was well lit. The rooms were spotless. It was quiet and very comfortable. We didn't book a second night but ended up making day trips nearby and spent three nights total at the motel. The price was not the least expensive but was under $60 per night. I can't say enough about this gem. Next time we are there, we will stay at Star Inn.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Jay K, General Manager at Star Inn - Biloxi Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear J Schroeder, Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient and safe.I am happy to hear that our staff service met your expectation.I hope to see you again soon.Take Care!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Great hotel and friendly staff!! Lady at the Front desk (kelli) was very friendly and helpful! Room was very nice and had no weird smells.... Breakfast options were also pretty good. Lots of great restaurants near by!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sassy shorts, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant and you find our location as per your liking. Looking forward to see you again. Take Care!