“Fabulous Jewellery”

Dara Gems & Jewellery
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Moragalla
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide you free transportation from any location within the country! Please free to contact us by telephone or email!! For all your happy moments in life jewelry to symbolize eternal love, weddings, birthdays in your own taste come and see JEWELLERS FOR OVER 35 YEARS OF DISTINGUISHED EXPERIENCE TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS!!! + price range according to your requirements we serve you to cater to your need and your own budget + step in to see the beauty of the natural gems of srilanka + we manufacture your jewllery as a valuable souvenir for life time
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I did some research online before our trip to Bentota. My husband bought me a ring with a beautiful sapphire from India a few tears ago but unfortunately the design of the ring was not good. Dara Gems kept coming up in my search and so we decided to visit the shop on our second day.

I can honestly say the service we received was second to none. I was asking them to remake my ring with a new design and Shazny is so knowledgeable and knew exactly what I wanted. The end product is absolutely stunning. I am so delighted with my new ring and have received many compliments. We had a sapphire and gold ring made for my husband which is also superb. I also decided to have some sapphire earrings made which I am also so delighted with.

If you are looking to make a jewellery or gem purchase please visit Dara Gems first. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Shazny and your Team for a great service. John and Debbie.

3  Thank deb2010
DARAGEM, Manager at Dara Gems & Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hi!! Thank you very much for your lovely review! It was our duty to make you happy!! We always want our customers satisfaction!! Thank you again see you soon
Cheers

in 9 reviews
"necklace"
"purchase"

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Visited Dara gems and the service was great. We were able to browse at leisure, no one was pushing us to buy, able to try on very freely and items were able to be altered to fit on the same day. Good prices and a really nice shop.

1  Thank HolidayMad86

Hello !!
It was a pleasure to cater your jewelry needs! We dara gems and jewelry thanking you for your lovely review!! See you again

Reviewed 7 January 2018

I chose to have a pair of earrings and a ring made from blue moonstones and pale yellow gold. The results were beautiful and I was very pleased with the level of customer service and time taken to explain both the gems and handwork required for my chosen designs. The staff were very gracious, well informed and patient with my questions and concerns. This was a large investment for me and the Dara team made sure I was happy with the results. Truly beautfful jewelry.

3  Thank Dolfin16
DARAGEM, Owner at Dara Gems & Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Hi Elizabeth!
Thank you very much fir your review!! We are very happy to see you are satisfied with our jewelry!! We are always there to cater you the best high quality jewelry! Hope to see you again

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Having lost his wedding ring, my husband wanted to have a new one made. We decided to have my ring melted down and combined with new metal to make two new rings, and at the same time turn my wedding ring into an eternity ring. Shazny and his team took care of us so well and we have 2 beautiful rings as a result with high quality platinum and sapphires. Shazny went out of his way to make sure that the rings were exactly as we wanted, even down to delivering them to us where we were staying further down the coast. Thank you so much for taking care of such an important request for us! We will be back!

2  Thank NicolaRD2017
DARAGEM, Manager at Dara Gems & Jewellery, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you very mr and mrs David!
Very happy to read your review! Please stay in touch! Thank you