“Convenient, Comfortable, Clean”
Dining Room
Upstairs Sitting Room
Kitchen
Kitchen
Sofa bed for additional guests
The view from the patio
Our neighborhood
Minnesota Marine Art Mueseum
Scenic Overlook
Mississippi River
National Eagle Center
Historic Downtown
Saint Mary's University
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Holiday Rental House -
4 Bedrooms, 5 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8
Winona, Minnesota

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 193 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Any
Melissa J
Twin Cities, MN
“Convenient, Comfortable, Clean”
Reviewed 26 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Exactly what I was looking for. Warm and orderly surroundings, Comfortable Bed. Private and Clean washroom. Help-yourself grab-and-go breakfast. Up-front parking. Perfect place to stay a few nights for a work trip or an explorer's get-a-way. Several spacious inviting gathering rooms for a friend or family gathering or a girls' night out. Kudos to Anne for making check-in and check-out for her guests so easy by emailing detailed directions.I'll be back!

Location Service
Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
WantToKno...
MN
“Warm welcome”
Reviewed 19 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We have been to this inn two times and both times was a positive experience. Nicely decorated, accommodating host, comfy beds , and tasty breakfast foods. The rooms could be slightly bigger, but a small sitting area is provided near the bedrooms. Also had a grand piano with music in the bench. We will visit again!

Rooms Location
Travelling group: Couples
Sue S
Oelwein, Iowa
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 12 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed at the Village House Inn while in Winona to visit our daughter and attend an event in La Crosse. We were warmly greeted by the caretaker, who showed us around the house and shared Winona travel information. The house has a historical significance to the area and has been lovingly maintained while being tastefully updated. The house is immaculately clean, warm and comforting. I would recommend staying at Village House Inn and hope to stay there when in Winona again.

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Couples
Jane Z
Winona, Minnesota
“Perfect place to stay in winona”
Reviewed 31 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I was lucky to get an chance to stay at Village House Inn. I have to say this is a perfect place to stay, they have pretty much everything you need like hair drier, shower stuff and beautiful hangers, perfect for me because I care about the presentation of my clothes for work.

They have wonderful breakfast: coffee, bagel, muffin, fruits, yogurt, milk and orange juice.

Easy to access from high way.

I didn't anything I don't like in this place. Just love it.

Rooms Service
Visit was for: Business
Travelling group: Business
RhondaPly...
Plymouth
“Our Stay at the Village House Inn”
Reviewed 22 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

My friend and I stayed at the Inn for one night while we visited Winona. We had a warm greeting by the caretaker as she showed us around the house. She also gave us wonderful tips on restaurants around the area. We loved the Inn as it was very comfortable, very clean, and a lovely place. I would highly recommend staying there.

Rooms Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing