“Dinner”

Add it.
Oh! Calcutta
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 23 April 2018

it was awesome and delicious I love to go back there. Environment is very good there. For my personal experience I love it this restaurant and food.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

we were visiting from interstate and ordered takeaway. we ordered mushroom pakora, rojan josh and butter chicken. very tasty and very well priced. yum yum yum!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017

Small and non-fancy, just the way I like it. The food is great, served with a smile and will cater to most food needs (intolerances etc.). Waiting staff are freindly and helpful. The smell of all the spices hit you as soon as you walk in the door !!

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Not a swish or fancy restaurant, more laid back and functional. Food always hits the mark and they do really well priced banquet options. The staff are always friendly and wait times are usually short. The spiced onions and papadums rock and the curries arw killer. Only down side and its one I live with, is that they don't seem to do their own naan breads and I love my naan bread. That aside it doesn't stop me going back at all. They have extended and roofed their outside alfresco area which doubles seating capacity. Don't expect beautiful views as its in a car park but it would be nice on a summers night.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

I've had a few meals here now and never been disappointed. great food and great service ! Its a small restaurant but it has a good atmosphere . Even the take away meals never disappoint. Never had a meal I didn't thoroughly enjoy. GREAT FOOD !