“lovely meals”

Add it.
Oh! Calcutta
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I've had a few meals here now and never been disappointed. great food and great service ! Its a small restaurant but it has a good atmosphere . Even the take away meals never disappoint. Never had a meal I didn't thoroughly enjoy. GREAT FOOD !

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Love eating from here. The food is always tasty and they have a great selection of dishes. Huge fan of the Korma. Would recommend to anyone that likes tasty authentic indian food.

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

I visited this evening with my Mum and Stepdad. None of us are good with Spicy/Hot Food so stuck with the Butter Chicken and Chicken Korma. With sides of Oh Calcutta Special Rice and Garlic and Cheese Naan Bread. Every meal was delicious and filling. Great service, and coming in at just under $100 dollars for our drinks and meals for 3 very full adults was great value. Restaurant is clean but a little dated. Still a great dining experience, will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

We needed a quick dinner so thought we would give it a try.
We had the banquet for two $23 seemed like a good deal.
Papadams were straight out of the packet into the fryer.
Curries all had a lot of sugar in them, naan bread was pre made and square. How hard is naan to make??
Didn't finish any of the dishes, didn't stay for desert.
Toilets could do with a good clean, actually the whole place could.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Best Indian I have ever eaten! The meal for 2 combo was a great price & perfect for my partner and I. All the food was tasty and authentic!