“Thieves”
Review of Erbert & Gerberts

Erbert & Gerberts
Ranked #213 of 935 Restaurants in Saint Paul
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bought a cup of soup and a soft drink. The employee didn't give me a receipt. Noticed a $50 charge on my credit card. The company claimed it was a legitimate charge. $50 for a cup of soup and a soft drink? The very least the little thief (employee) could have done is made it $50.85 so i wouldn't notice.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Very friendly and great service. Food was prepared well, soup was hot, sandwich was delicious! We will eat there again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Traveling for business and came across this right across the street from a Subway. Glad I came here. Fresh bread and great meat on my sub.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

So it may be the fond memories of NJ and their submarine sandwiches that were huge, delicious and filling with one serving of meat. I saw others ordering so I knew doubling the meat was a must. Still disappointed. I guess a serving of deli meat is one slice and the bread should keep you distracted. Hmmm...

Reviewed 19 June 2017

They offer very creative artisan subs and is a great alternative than standard Subway or Jimmy Johns and are prices as competitively as the other chains.

Been to Erbert & Gerberts? Share your experiences!