All reviews no elevator full size refrigerator living room kitchen area off broadway first floor stayed here older facility big room mayo clinic downtown area shuttle service choice hotels a king size bed very nice stay great place to stay small kitchen
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Nice clean place. I was placed in a suite that could sleep 6 people.
2 queens and sofa sleeper. Room has 2 TVs, fridge, toaster, micro, and coffee maker. Only one ac/heater unit which makes one room too hot or too cold, but bearable. Really fresh linens and bed. My room smelt fresh and was really clean. Breafast was ok the usual with some hot items. I do recommend to friends and family. I will be back. Great stay.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 August 2018

Don't let the outside appearance fool you, it does make the place look a little outdated, but inside it's clean, the staff is friendly and the rooms are updated. We stayed in a suite that had a living room, kitchen, bathroom, and back bedroom which gave everyone enough space. Great coffee and close to the fairgrounds. We will be staying there again!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We stayed here one night passing through heading west. We were pleased with our room, it was clean and comfortable. The lady in reception was pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed our breakfast many choices and well stocked

Room tip: We had a room on top floor, good.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I use this hotel anytime I go to Rochester, MN. Their suites are divided with a real wall and a door that closes. A bedroom in the back half. A livingroom, kitchen, and bathroom in the front half. Means I can get up earlier than my roommate, close the door and do all morning preparation & get dressed - all without disturbing the roommate. And I do it with all the light I want. A great set up for hotel rooms. What other places call "suites" is sad. Some use a curtain or a half-wall to divide bed from seating.
At Quality Inn, there is a full-size refrigerator and a lot of counter space. We have spent a week in one of their rooms, doing our own meal preparation. Saves a lot of the cost of staying. They have a shuttle from Mayo that stops there.

Room tip: There is no elevator, so if stairs not possible, request 1st floor room.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Rick V
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We know they are renovating this property because there is sheet rock in the hallway outside our room. Our room looks like it has new carpet, linens, bathroom tiles, furniture, lamps, etc. We chose a suite which had a little kitchen area with a full size refrigerator and bar sink. The refrigerator has not been replaced, but it worked fine. There was a toaster and coffeepot in the room, but no dishes in the kitchen area. We used paper items from the breakfast room. We were on the second floor and there is a skylight in the living room that made the room light and airy. There is no elevator, so you have to walk up stairs if you stay on the second floor. There is no fitness room or pool. The property was very quiet. It is a block off any of the main streets. The bathroom is small, but there is a second sink in the bedroom area. The bedroom was very spacious. The breakfast food was the usual. We have stayed overnight in Rochester in a location outside of town. That hotel was fine, but the location of this hotel was much more convenient for accessing the downtown area.

Date of stay: June 2018