All reviews mary's hospital across the street mayo clinic wine and beer evening reception social hour home away from home light dinner bedroom suite free shuttle small kitchen stove top full size refrigerator apache mall rooms are spacious shuttle service living area
Reviewed 30 October 2018

I stayed overnight here because I had an appointment at Mayo clinic. They offered me transportation to and from Rochester airport and to Mayo clinic. I was by myself as my husband had to work and couldn't come with me. When I came back to the hotel from my appointment, the front staff inquired how I was feeling and asked me if I needed anything. They were great! They also asked if I needed anyone to help me with my things or if I wanted to have food brought to me. The rooms were clean and best of all, quiet! I couldn't hear any of my neighbors or any noise from those that were above or below me. As a procedure was performed on me, the quiet was wonderful and gave me a chance to rest.If I need to go to Rochester again, I would stay here!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2018

If you are looking for an excellent experience give this hotel consideration. From the time you first walk in the door till you say goodbye you will be impressed. Everything from room, staff, and amenities will surprise you. Enjoy.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

Homewood Suites is a top-notch hotel in Rochester. The Hilton property excels in customer service, with a caring front desk staff, including supervisor Lauri Kaehler. Breakfast and evening social are tasty. Rooms are comfortable and quiet.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2018

The hotel was clean. The sleep was good. People were quiet. The staff was considerate and helpful. The location is close to shopping, restaurants, breweries, and healthcare. I would highly recommend staying at this location.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2018

We stayed here after we left Hope Lodge for cancer treatment. Hotel was clean, bright, and comfrotable. The breakfast was probably the best we have had at any hotel. The evening social allowed us to eat and not have to buy dinner- what a bonus!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple