“Excellent all around.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

BReutling...
Reutlingen, Germany
“Excellent all around.”
Reviewed 20 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This property has everything you could need, including anything you might have forgotten. The atmosphere is lovely. My husband and I stayed for a week with our two small children. It was ideal. We rented bikes from the owner, picnicked in the backyard under the sunshade, walked to groceries, restaurants, and coffee, biked to the beach. Lance was fabulous to work with. I recommend this property without hesitation and look forward to staying again myself.

27 Dec 2016
Wow, I am just filled with Gratitude. I cannot thank you enough for this glowing review. And you hit it on the head with how close everything is. You can walk to 7 restaurants, 2 coffee shops all within 2 blocks of the house. And considering Minneapolis is a bike friendly city having the ability to rent bikes and go to the lakes or Greenway make for a grand day. Again, Thank you and please come back and stay the next time you visit Minneapolis. or go to Minnestay
Patti M
Duluth, Minnesota
“Another lovely stay...”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Another lovely stay! The downstairs unit was perfect for us and our dog Max. Thanks for the wine that was waiting for us! Class. Pure class.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: decor, location, everything?
Liked least: Not coming up with anything...
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children People with pets
4 Nov 2016
Having another returning guest take the time to write a lovely review means the world to me. I greatly appreciate your business and comments. I look forward to having you stay again. Max is always welcome

Mary D
Rochester, Minnesota
“Great”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We only stayed one night after attending a MN Twins game so we didn't get to take advantage of everything this location and home had to offer. When we walked in we found a nice thank you note and a bottle of wine waiting for us. The home was decorated perfectly, had everything we needed as far as toiletries and extra supplies. Everything was well stocked, the air conditioning was perfect (and needed), sound systems and technology was great. I would highly recommend this home to family and friends. My husband was able to find his morning coffee within walking distance and he was a happy camper Saturday morning. Thank you to the owner for being so organized and on the ball!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The location, cleanliness, decor, and how we were welcomed by a thank you note and bottle of wine.
Liked least: The garage was pretty small for our large vehicle.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway
4 Nov 2016
Filled with gratitude for yet another fantastic review. Please keep them coming. I am pleased to hear how accommodating you found the property and that your husband was able to get his coffee fix. Their are two amazing coffee shops within blocks of this property. Butter and Five Watt. Thank you for appreciating the extra effort that goes into every unit we have. Sounds like we are doing something right.
TJWestern
San Diego, California
“Classic South Minneapolis Home close to restaurants, cafes, downtown and airport”
Reviewed 3 November 2016 for a stay in September 2015

My wife and I were looking forward to staying several nights at this property while we closed on purchasing a house in the neighborhood. It is classic South Minneapolis architecture with finished wood floors, ornate woodwork and a lovely sun porch where one can sip coffee while watching the morning activity. There is nothing like that in our home city of San Diego from where we are relocating. Our visit gave us a chance to experience the neighborhood's unique restaurants and convenient cafes. The house is close to downtown, the urban lakes and parks and the extensive "Greenway:" trail system. The Greenway allows biking, skating, running or walking on a dedicated, paved path that runs along the old railway right-of-way that used to service the grain mills of early Minneapolis (Mill City). It runs uninterrupted and free of motor vehicles for many miles to the outer suburbs. Trendy Uptown, just a few blocks away, offers more bars, restaurants and Lunds, a specialty grocery store. The Walker Art Center is just down the street from Uptown and we walked its' outdoor sculpture garden that sprawls beneath the edge of downtown. The property is on the city bus line and freeway access and exits are just around the corner. However, no freeway sound was noticeable. Access to the airport is easy from this location. The beds were very comfortable and there was plenty of space for each resident to choose individual activities without disturbing co-lodgers. The gas stove was a treat and the full size fridge would serve the needs of a long stay. The host created an entertainment guide that was comprehensive, listing favored restaurants and lots of things to do. It was well presented to assure guests that they easily find the myriad of entertainment opportunities available in this community.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
4 Nov 2016
Amazing. I am at a loss for words. I'm not sure how anyone could top this. Very well written review (I mean seriously) You hit it on the head, from the house to the neighborhood and everything in between. I am so happy to hear that you found the guide inside so helpful and I love hearing how much everyone enjoys the gel-memory foam mattresses. I have recently added the MY-pillow to rooms to hopefully allow for even more restful nights. Thank you for talking about the greenway system. Such a great way to get around. Not to mention we rent bicycles during your stay. The neighborhood is fantastic with 8 restaurants and 2 coffee shops within 2 blocks walking distance. I am grateful for the time you took to write this amazing review TJ. Thank you for your support and patronage. I look forward to having you stay again or send your in-laws over when they come to town.
With gratitude,
Lance with Minnestay
janetchap...
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“A home from home.”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

The property was spacious, tastefully decorated, clean and had all the amenities you could wish for. The location was perfect within walking distance of the lakes.
We met Lance the owner who was living above the property. He was friendly and was more than happy to answer our questions and suggest places of interest to visit .
I was impressed with his handy manual the leaflets and even menus from the local restaurants that were there to enhance our visit .
We all felt that the property was like a second home and were sad to leave after our 9 day visit.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the garden , living room and kitchen
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 65+
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
8 Jul 2016
I am filled with Gratitude. I can not thank you enough for the fantastic review. I am pleased to hear that you truly enjoyed your vacation. It really is a great location with several restaurants and coffee shops within walking distance and easy access to the main freeway that allows you to get around the city in a breeze. Happy to hear you liked the manual and I will add more content to it with other great activities of more local fun things to do. I look forward to having you come and stay again. I will be adding more properties to minneSTAY in the future so keep an eye out.

Lance
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$139
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing