Hilton Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$206/night.

US$206
US$173
Curio.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$258
US$180
  • Breakfast included
US$214
  • Room Service
AC Hotel Minneapolis Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$131
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$216/night.

Alma Hotel(Minneapolis)
US$194
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooftop barnorth loopsocial clubrooftop accessexposed brickbachelor farmerboutique hotelstrip clubspa poolgreat bargreat hotelhip vibewall paperthe bed was super comfortableclose to great restaurantswhole foodsovernight parking
Reviewed 2 May 2018

My sisters, daughter, and I stayed here during our trip to MPLS to celebrate my mom’s 70th birthday. She was in awe of how beautiful and luxurious the Hewing was. We all enjoyed morning coffee by the fire and cocktails on the roof. The food and drinks were unique and delicious. Definitely money well spent for this special occasion.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pablo M, General Manager at Hewing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear Laura V,

I am so glad to know that your Mom was able to celebrate her birthday in "Style". Thank you for choosing the Hewing Hotel for such special celebration. Happy Birthday to your Mom from all of us!

I hope we can be your hosts in the future, until then, we wish you all the best.

Regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The hotel in general: love the vibe. very hip - professional - great look and feel. good food; attentive staff; love the area around the hotel. The room - nice space, comfortable, but no enclosed closet space. the only negative.

Room Tip: add a covered closet space.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear ptate2018,

We very much appreciate you taking the time to send us your review after your most recent stay with us, thank you for taking the time.

I am glad that your overall experience was a positive one! I will share this feedback with my team. We do have a few rooms with enclosed closet space, next time you visit us, kindly let us know and we will work to make this happen.

We hope to see you back again soon!

All our best,

Reviewed 1 May 2018

What are you waiting for?! Make a reservation! Love staying here - it's our go to place for a quick get-away. Centrally located, rooms are cozy and modern, and Tulibee is great restaurant. We also love the roof top bar!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pablo M, General Manager at Hewing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Suzy F,

We are so glad you love us!!

Thank you kindly for this great review, my team and I are very grateful.

We hope you return back again very soon.

All our best,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Best ever stay loved our room King Itasca..thank you Colin for putting us in one of your fav rooms..501..lovely. we enjoyed the special Hewing cookies..also for the treat of experiencing the Roof top ..enjoyed cocktails and food..the views AMAZING..
We were enjoying the hum of the trains going by our room..

Chatting with colin and Fiona...she was giving us tips for our next visit at the Hewing..

Staff all were welcoming

Looking forward to our next stay

Deborah and Steve Menke
Burnsville MN,55337

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pablo M, General Manager at Hewing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2018

Dear Deborah M,

Thank you so very much for spending your anniversary with us! I am so glad my team was able to deliver great service and not only meeting but exceeding your expectations.
I will make sure Fiona and Colin are recognized accordingly for doing such great job. I hope you have the chance to visit us again very soon.
All my best,

Reviewed 27 April 2018

My husband and I always stay here when we are in Mpls. We love the cool hip vibe it has. Great bar area and rooms are cozy. There are many great restaurants and boutique shopping places all within walking distance from hotel. The only negative thing I have is they should not charge guests that stay there to use their roof top bar/lounge. I think it was $25 to use that space. It should be complimentary for paying guests.

Room Tip: We love the suites!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pablo M, General Manager at Hewing Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Wendy S

I very much appreciate the time you took to send this survey. I am glad your overall experience was a positive one! I will share it with the team here.
We will definitely take your comments into consideration, thank you for that.

We hope you return back soon.
All my best,