“Fantastic lunch”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Called in here for lunch.
Very glad we did as the service was great and the food exceptional.
The welcome we received was very warm and we had the day menu and mussels which were fantastic. A great place to visit just outside Arromanches. Thoroughly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

A restaurant that can only be described using the superlative, regarding all of its aspects! The absolutely excellent food is what determined me to spend my vacation days in Normandy once again, and I I think that says a lot! The menu is diverse, varying from chicken, duck, beef and fish to all kinds of savory seafood! Everything is fresh and cooked at a perfect pace, so that you don't wait too long for your food; the portions are friendly and stuffing; the plating is on point; you can work up an appetite by simply looking at the dishes! There are also starter plates, salads, desserts, drinks; basically everything that you could want. The service is on a Speedy Gonzales level; very fast! The hosts are incredibly welcoming and friendly, treating their customers with warmth and professionalism. There are two terraces: one of them is covered, whilst the other is in open air with a view of the sea. The are approximately 100 seats available for those clients that can appreciate amazing food, an exceptional personnel and a welcoming atmosphere. Reservations are required, and to me, that seems absolutely fitting! I am certain I shall return again and again, because such a thing is not to be missed!
Thank you La Barak'a, I am delighted to have had the luck and the honor to find you and relish with my whole being what you offer!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Ina P
Reviewed 20 August 2018

We were driving along the cost on a rainy day and stopped for lunch at one of the few restaurants available along this this road. The restaurant does not look very fancy but it was packed and the food and service were excellent!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Located just near the entrance to the beach. The food was excellent. We had the set menu and found we were so full afterwards. It was probably too much for us. It gets very busy and the staff were pleasant but at times abrupt. However, if you want good food give this place a try.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly couple , the food was delicious and we'll presented, we would not hesitate going back on our next trip.

Date of visit: June 2018