Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jessicacH...
Chicago, Illinois
“Dirty sheets (otherwise nice)”
Reviewed 31 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

This is a beautiful home with great views and beach access.

My two night stay ended on a sour note, because when I stripped the bed, I discovered the sheets were filthy. Hairs (big and small, ew), dirt, general grossness of *very* used sheets. A travel companion said her pillows smelled of men's cologne.

If you book here, you can anticipate a tranquil and relaxing stay, so long as you request that the home is properly cleaned in advance. My *yes* recommendation comes with this huge caveat.

Date of stay: October 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Nov 2018
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the ambiance of the lake house and the views. I'm so sorry about the sour taste at the end of your stay. I'm shocked that the sheets appeared dirty. The cleaners are instructed to wash all the sheets and comforters/duvet covers between each and every stay. I'm disheartened to read your review. We take pride in the work our cleaners, yet it sounds like we fell short. I wish you would have called, and we would have immediately sent someone out to reclean or bring you new, professionally washed and pressed sheets.
Again, please accept my sincere apologies. We would love to have you back again.
Cara
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing