Quality Inn By the Bay
Cambria Hotel Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$388
US$366
CambriaHotels
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$421
HolidayInn.com
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$233
ComfortInn
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$255
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$299
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$387
Best Western Plus Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$322
BestWestern.com
US$261
Fairfield Inn & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$276
TripAdvisor
Great Wolf Lodge(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$256
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfirst floorpool and hot tubfront desk stafflabor day weekendfree breakfasttraverse city arearegistrationfrigdowntownmichigan
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Sheets were dirty and had hair still on the sheets and pillows. There was only 1 towel in the bathroom. Very loud after midnight. Bathroom floor needs to be replaced. When we checked in they were very nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Elizabeth S, General Manager at Quality Inn By the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Thank you for your recent stay here at the Quality Inn of Traverse City MI. I am very sorry for the issues that occurred while you were with us. And failing to exceed your expectations. Ill will be reviewing this with my housekeeping staff and doing some refresher training as this is not how we want our rooms for our guests. I am very happy to hear the your check in process was a nice experience. we do hope to see you again on your next trip to northern MI.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived in wednesday night, checked out Friday morning. Elizabeth was wonderfel at check in. The Breakfast was really good, and had a goid selection. The pool/hot tub were nice, and the beds were comfortable! The inly thing that will be cool if a small fitness center was added to it. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Adam M
Reviewed 28 December 2017

We enjoyed staying here. The people at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and well stocked. You are close to the lake and it is a scenic area with attractions nearby. They have a nice hot breakfast. I would recommend staying here and the price is reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Elizabeth S, General Manager at Quality Inn By the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Thank you for your recent stay here at the Quality Inn of Traverse City. We are so happy to here you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hotel. As we strive to provide the best customer service we can to our quests. We do hope we are your next stop on your adventures to Northern MI.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel front desk was very helpful and understanding when we checked in but as soon as we walked into our room couldn't help but notice the 3 huge cum stains on our green comforter along with the sheets that had seemed to be either blood, or coffee stains, our room smelt of mildew & animal urine. I immediately went down to the front desk to address the situation. Management had radioed housekeeping to get down to room 114 to change all bedding. When house keeping arrived the women had then yet asked me again what the problem was. Gave me the deer in headlights look after I told her the situation. I brought her over to the bed that needed cleaning she then asked me again what do you want me to do here. She acted like it was no big deal as if this was a common thing. The next morning we went down for the complimentary breakfast. My fiancé had got eggs & sausage I got the bagel wth cream cheese. His eggs and sausage tasted freezer burnt & my bagel and cream cheese were still frozen. The building itself needs a lot of work. Smells of mildew because of the moisture. There were also holes in the hallway ceilings.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth S, General Manager at Quality Inn By the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for your recent stay here at the Quality Inn of Traverse City MI. I have read through your review and i want to spend you apologizes from the hotel. We have done some followup training with our staff to assure these issue do not occur again . We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Northern MI.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

The room was a suite the Kingsize bed was comfortable. However the pull out sofa bed mattress was terrible the springs were sticking through. The room was above the pool and was very humid. The wallpaper was peeling off. The bathroom while clean and absurdly huge spa bath was dated and tired.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Elizabeth S, General Manager at Quality Inn By the Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Quality Inn of Traverse City MI. And thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy the here the room was clean and the bed was up to your standards. I will be looking into these other issues and getting them fixed as soon as we can. We do hope to see you on your next trip to Northern MI.