3,814 results
All reviews flavored water bathroom mirror indoor and outdoor pools cookies view of the bay shuttle service beach area enjoyed our stay great place to stay waffles hot tub excellent stay breakfast room front desk staff fire pit the east bay living room
Reviewed 22 May 2018

the front desk staff is wonderful. Chaz and Arrow couldn't be nicer! the room and view were great as always. my favorite part is the cherry waffles for breakfast! :) thanks for a great stay...see you guys again in the fall !

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 May 2018

The hotel is always clean and neat, staff is always welcoming and pleasant. Great relaxing views of the beach are always beautiful. Highly recommended! We will certainly stay there again as well as recommend this hotel to friends!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jonathan P, General Manager at Cherry Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for your stay and taking the time to write about it! I'm very happy that you were happy with everything. Thank you for your recommendation.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

This was the most relaxing Hotel I have stayed at in the Traverse City area. Everybody their made me feel as if I were Home. The Young Lady who Drives the Shuttle was very helpful on what to do and went out of her way to make us feel comfortable. The Relaxing Chair in our Room was Great. Every one their went out of their to make us feel at Home.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind review. Its wonderful to read how relaxing your trip was because of our friendly service. We love to make our guests happy.

I hope your travels were safe and that we see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Excellent location, friendly staff, beautiful rooms. My husband and I come twice a year and stay in the same room for 4-5 nights. I call this our 'vacation home'! We love the view, the small kitchen and the relaxing feel. Thanks Cherry Tree Inn!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I stayed at the Cherry Tree Inn for 3 days on business recently. We were able to negotiate a great room package for many of us, including a suite that we used as a meeting room. The staff was helpful and knowledge and made the experience very easy.
Generally speaking, the interior of the hotel was beyond our expectations. The rooms were clean and the aesthetic was pretty neat. The beach side of the hotel exterior was large enough to accommodate many guests comfortably, as well as clean.
Not much to complain about when you wake up to the calm Traverse bay and get to take in that view. Very pleased with my stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Good day!

Thank you for your recent stay and your review. I'm happy that we were able to help everything work out for your business travels. We really are very well suited for business travelers since we offer great Fiber Internet, coffee 24/7 plus great in-room coffee, free secretarial services, meeting space, free shuttle service, 24-hour indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna, free large breakfast open early, and more.

Thank you again for your stay. I wish you a great year of success in all that you do.