2,792 results
All reviews water park magic quest dunkin donuts life guards all ages bowling alley indoor waterpark magiquest game great family fun camp critter kids cabin dance party older kids bunk beds scavenger hunt a lot of fun whole family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time at the GWL. Clean, pleasant staff, and helpful with questions for first time visitors. Also, I must add, that the lifeguards were so very diligent. I felt very comfortable with my granddaughter there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was our first time to the Traverse City GWL. It was fantastic. Chef Aaron is the best at accommodating food allergies. Instead of showing me a few things I could eat, he said he could pretty much make anything on the menu I’d like as long as I didn’t mind waiting while he whipped up some components from scratch (I’m allergic to fish, peanuts, and peppercorns). Plus, the park was clean and fun. We had a great time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our daughter had so much FUN! We enjoyed her experience through her eyes. However as adults we felt the room lacked especially the bathrooms. They are tiny. I don’t know if they have been renovated at all dive the opening. Also the restaurants ere just okay and really no a good value for the subpar food.

1  Thank medshaffer
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great adventure for all the kids and the adults were having a fun time with the magic quests. If you are bored...you didn't leave your room. Always something going on. Great Wolf Lodge is located in beautiful Traverse City if you feel like venturing out to see the sites!!!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bathrooms under construction and a false fire alarm with no offer of compensation was a bit of a let down. Disappointed with the mini golf closed even though lovely weather while we stayed. Would like longer water park open times too please. Closing at 8 seems a bit early.Please offer a family aqua fit class for those of us who do not like yoga.