2,758 results
All reviews water park magic quest dunkin donuts life guards all ages bowling alley indoor waterpark magiquest game great family fun camp critter kids cabin dance party older kids bunk beds a lot of fun scavenger hunt whole family
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Overall great experience for the kids (ages 6 months - 4yrs). Room was clean and ready upon arrival. Loved most everything at the resort, except the cleanliness of the water park area and it's bathroom and locker rooms. That was horrid. Would not recommend using those at all. Go back to your room to use a bathroom or change clothes. Otherwise the restaurant had good service and good food. The other activities were fun and the kids had a great time.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The staff was so kind and knowledgeable of the huge property! The waterpark blew my mind, and the hot tub was amazing! My room was enormous, and the bed was so comfortable! I slept very good for being away from home! There was so much for children to do all over the resort, I couldn't imagine someone taking their children anywhere else for a family vacation. I will definitely be back for pleasure next time!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We recently stayed at the Traverse City location and were disappointed in the suite we stayed in. The water would not drain out of the sink, the pain above the shower was peeling off of the wall and there was definite visable water damage. Also, out refrigerator door would not stay shut so we used our shoe to try to keep the door shut. We have been going here for about four years, a couple time a year at least. For the past year every time we return we are disappointed in the condition of the room. Seems to be getting worse, not better. We love the downtown Traverse City area though so will probably continue to go back, but might check into a hotel with a pool the next time.

1  Thank Jenny E
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We went to Great Wild Lodge to celebrate my daughters birthday. When arriving they received special wolf ears with a birthday hat. Every single employee went out of their way to say happy birthday to my girls.
We had so much fun and will never forget our experience. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Had lots of fun with the fam. Lots to keep the kids busy and the kids kamp room was so nice. The kids loved having their own space. My complaint would be they need to do something about the locker room space in the waterpark. It is way too small.