All reviews sitting area king suite free shuttle rooms are spacious choice hotels front desk staff shuttle service wonderful hotel business center close to downtown a great place to stay cherry festival mini fridge free breakfast pool and hot tub staff was very friendly tc
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The double king suite is perfect when traveling as a family! You could easily sleep 5-6 adults, as there is a sleeper sofa in the living room. Refrigerator, microwave and a coffee maker in your room makes it so easy if you're traveling with small children. The beds are comfortable, the sheets are clean and soft, there are plenty of pillows on the bed and lots of towels in the bathroom. The lobby has several gathering areas, a bar and a highly rated restaurant. We didn't go to the pool area. It was nice that the hotel wasn't inundated by the small of chlorine. The hotel needs more parking as well as an area for oversized parking. We came in with a 25 foot car hauler hooked to our truck. Since they couldn't accommodate us they told us to park in the grassy area adjacent to the parking lot. We were very thankful for that! We will stay here whenever we're in town.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for being our guest at the Cambria. I appreciate your commentsand concerns. I am glad you enjoyed the two rooms suite at our hotel.
Hope to see you on your next visit to our area.
Best regards,

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This was our first visit to Traverse City and we picked this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews. I think we made a good choice. Check in was easy and our room was spacious and clean. We had a lot of activities planned so we didn't spend much time at the hotel. The breakfasts were very good but we weren't around to have dinner in their restaurant. When we come again, we will make a point to eat dinner there. We have heard the food is excellent. Customer service is good. I don't remember getting a text from any hotel to follow-up on how we were doing. This is a good place to stay and is convenient to the shopping areas in Traverse City.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for being our guest at the Cambria. I am happy that you enjoyed your first time to our area and liked what we offer at the Cambria.
Best regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2018

I stayed at Cambria Suites on 10/3/18 to 10/5/18. Check-in & Check-out process was easy breezy. My bed was soooo comfortable. I wish I could swap it with my bed at home. I loved the extra outlets by the bedside table. I had a nice view of my car so I could keep an eye out for potential looters. Parking was a bit inconvenient at times because the front lot would be full and I would have to park in the back and walk through the restaurant to get to the elevator. It didn't really bother me though.

Staff texted me two times to make sure everything was ok. I thought that was a nice touch. I didn't go to the pool or fitness center. I did order the cherries jubilee french toast and it was really good. I think next time I may just get syrup. The cherries were a little excessive and oversweet but that may be just my tastebuds because it had been a while since I ordered something so decadent. Thank you for a great trip. I hope to visit again one day.

Room Tip: My room was by the elevator on the third floor. It was fine.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Cambria . We appreciate your
comments and concerns . We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your experience in Reflect Bistro.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We picked the Cambria simply because it had the highest review on TripAdvisor and because its rates were very fair. We were thrilled with our three night stay (Fab Fall special includes some great coupon booklets for shopping)! The king bed room was large enough and the separate lounge area with desk, TV, and couch worked great since I get up much earlier than my dear wife and could use the computer without bothering her. The bed was comfortable. She was pleased because the bathroom included a makeup mirror. She wasn't pleased that there was no tub, only a large shower. Turns out the double queen rooms have tubs.

There is a decent sized fitness room, with a complete set of equipment including scales. There is a small pool. We were very appreciative of the shuttle service that took us to town several times. The downtown is reasonably close but not close enough for us to walk there. The road to the Mission Peninsula is very close so quite convenient for our winery tour.

The "frosting on the cake" was the fantastic restaurant. We had dinner there one night and it was fabulous -- the #1 restaurant in town for good reason. One of our Fab Fall coupon books even had a discount coupon for eating there!

We also have friends who live in town and come to the Cambria occasionally for nights away from home. What a testimonial!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed experience with us at the Cambria hotel and Reflect Bistro. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2018

First time stay here and it was fantastic with a great suite for us. The staff are wonderful. The Bistro is really great and nicely decorated. Lots of easy parking. Had a room near the back and no road noise. Will being coming back again and again

Room Tip: Back rooms away from road are really quite
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rex_Sheryl

Thank you for giving us an opportunity for your lodging needs while in our area.
I am glad you enjoyed the service and experience.
Best,