Cambria Hotel Traverse City
Comfort Inn Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$233
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$322
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$255
Sugar Beach Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$316
US$188
West Bay Beach, a Holiday Inn Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$455
US$421
HolidayInn.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Traverse City(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$276
Pointes North Beachfront Resort Hotel(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$343
US$321
US$261
Bayshore Resort(Traverse City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$385
All reviewsgreat hotelsitting areaking suiterooms are spaciousfree shuttlechoice hotelsfront desk staffflat screenshuttle servicebusiness centerclose to downtowna wonderful staycherry festivalmini fridgedefinitely stay here againfree breakfastpool and hot tub
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

This was our first time in Traverse City and we were not disappointed! The front desk was super friendly and the hotel was clean. The gym was enough to get some cardio and weights in before hitting the city for the day. The shuttle was awesome. Scott made some great recommendations on restaurants! It was nice not to worry about driving or parking when going downtown!! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be your choice while in Traverse City.
I am glad you enjoyed the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff, and also
the use of our complimentary shuttle.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

My husband and I have stayed there 2x now and will be staying again in the future. We arrived spontaneously and they upgraded our room to a suite without an extra charge! The hotel is modern and clean, the rooms are spacious with a huge walk in shower. The beds are probably the comfiest beds I’ve ever slept on, my husband has a bad back and he even thought the beds were comfy! The staff is friendly and who doesn’t love complimentary shuttles to downtown TC for drinks and dinner, it doesn’t get better than that! Needless to say, I LOVE this hotel!!

Room Tip: All the rooms we’ve stayed in are spacious!! Very modern and clean! Kerriug coffee too! No complaints!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the Cambria on your most recent visit. We appreciate
that you gave us the opportunity. I am glad you enjoyed the style of hotel and the
service we offer. The shuttle is a very popular amenity , I am glad
you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was nice, however upon arrival we paid cash, was told it wasnt an issue even though we said we cohle run to an atm deposit the money and pay card. Afterwards My husband went back down stairs and was asked for his debit card which was then charged an additional nights stay. Fast forward 2 days and we didnt recieve any money back. Our spending money was cut short over $100 and it was our 5 year anniversary. Staff was rude and unapologetic through the entire expierience. We didnt recieve a single "im sorry" and to top it all off they held another $30 on the card.and we didnt get the money back until we checked out.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

I am sorry that you were unhappy with your experience at the Cambria.
It is unusual that our guests have a negative experience. I do apologize
that you were not satisfied.
Best regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 days in this hotel. Very impressed with its class. Very clean and modern. Amazing restaurant with food! Decent workout room. Was sent a text each day asking if I needed anything and how it was going. I’ve never had that from a hotel before. Amazing value!! Highly recommend!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Jack B, General Manager at Cambria Hotel Traverse City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Thank you for choosing the Cambria while visiting our area.. I
appreciate your feedback regarding our style of hotel and the
service and hospitality provided by our staff. Thank you again.
Best,

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The hospitality provided by this hotel staff is great from the people at the desk, to the shuttle drivers, to the restaurant. Lindsey did a great job with our large party in the restaurant! I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for joining us at the Cambria. I am glad you enjoyed your experiences
throughout the hotel. I will pass on your compliments about the friendliness and service provided by our staff. We look forward to your next visit.