“Perfect place for a family get together! Clean...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
kellymcco...
West Chester, Ohio
“Perfect place for a family get together! Clean, great location and BIG!”
Reviewed 17 October 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My family is spread out over Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. My parents decided we should all spend a week together and this property was an ideal place to meet up! We had the best time in this (what felt like) secluded cottage but also were able to all go out on the town and to the wineries. The bonus is that there is a cabin next door that my Aunt and Uncle were able to stay at. It was such a great family reunion and the kids couldn't get enough of the bunk room. If you are looking for family friendly, clean and BIG - this is your place. Also, I spent some time speaking with the owner who was very helpful and quick to respond.

kkfosterg...
Fishers, Indiana
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed 13 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Our son is a student at Interlochen Academy for the Arts. We have a large family who all wanted to visit for family weekend. This house is 12 minutes from the campus. It is large and clean and extremely well equipped. Comfy beds, a cozy fire pit, a fooseball table, and a giant kitchen table for playing games are all part of the reason we had a perfect weekend. The weather was warm and the kids had fun playing on the beach building sand castles. This is the perfect place for multiple or huge families. The owner was super easy to contact and very helpful. If you have a boat or wave-runners, this would be the best summer vacation week ever. The lake is crystal clear and very few homes are on it.

Amy J
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Phenomenal location, kid friendly and equipped for large groups!”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I cannot say enough about this place! My only regret is not bringing more people! We had 4 families, plus my parents (who stayed in the next door cabin on the property) and with the awesome bunk room we could have brought more people! The location is perfect if you want privacy and a place for your kids to play safely. It was secluded yet only 20 minutes (approx.) from Traverse City. The lake was clear and had a sandy bottom, which is hard to find. The larger home was clean (and I am picky) well equipped and equally well maintained. My parents stayed in the next door cabin and it had everything they needed (including a quiet nights sleep without all of our noisy kids) with a private kitchen, bath and living space. I do not write too many reviews but felt inclined to rave about this one. Thanks for the perfect vacation, we will be renting again for sure!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing