All reviews bagels room was clean continental breakfast instant oatmeal stay there again small fridge staff was friendly other hotels close to downtown cherry festival hojo lamp tc pillows sink rates wineries
Reviewed 5 October 2018

Among the many places to chose in Traverse City this is a good one. Clean comfortable lodgings in a convieniant location at a reasonable price. Would stay there again when I visit. Comfortable bed, excellent room temperature control, and a friendly stall.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I had to have eye surgery and the house the hospital used for guests was full. I said if you had to pick a good hotel they told me to call Howard Johnson. The were wonderful for accommodating us the beds were so comfortable the shower was huge. we heard no sound from people around us and it was a great place to go after the hospital. They even have some breakfast items :)

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My friends and I stayed at this Howard Johnson for 2 nights during a bike trip. The staff was friendly, and the rooms were clean and functional. Expect to pay a $100 deposit if you want to store your bikes in the room.

A bonus to the hotel's location was its proximity to Mission Peninsula and the wineries.

Breakfast is bare bones. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2018

My friends and I stayed at this Howard Johnson for 2 nights during a bike trip. The staff was very friendly, and the rooms were clean and functional. An added bonus is its location very near the wineries on Mission Peninsula. Breakfast is bare bones at best. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 September 2018

The room was exceptionally clean and well appointed. The entire site was clean and well kept. All the staff we came in contact with were friendly, polite and helpful. Great value for the price compared to other motels in the area. Will definitely stay again next we're up that way.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple