See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Arrived without a booking and was able to get a wonderful price for 2 days! Thanks to the new Owner. He and his helper where so kind and hooked me up with a nice clean smelling room. Offered me more clean towels. The room is clean and tidy and they have cable TV with wifi. There is a small fridge and microwave and table and chairs to eat at. Lovely place and I will stay here again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Cindi H
Reviewed 22 May 2016

This place was great, they helped me too much, brought me a fresh cup of chai tea (very relaxing) and an authentic breakfast from India. Love the place and will recommend them to fellow friends, and travelers.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank astropujacentre
Reviewed 18 May 2016

This is a nice little place and great value. The bed was very comfortable, and the staff were very accomodating. The room was very clean, and that says a lot. I'll definitely be back :) I'm usually a critic too, but this was a good experience

Room Tip: ask for some chai tea
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family