Best Western Premier Detroit Southfield Hotel
QualityInn
US$151
US$146
US$71
All reviewstwo bottles of watertravel agentmeeting rooms arerooms are beautifulexcellent locationgracious staffonsite restaurantthis newly renovated hoteli highly recommend this hotelincluded breakfastholiday inneasy accessthe entire staffhome away from homecomfortable beda great place to stayvery nice hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently stayed 3 nights at this hotel while in town visiting family. The hotel was really nice, updated and clean. The beds were big and comfortable also. The con would be, shower only in the bathroom. Not really convenient when traveling with young kids.The breakfast was also not to bad. I will definitely stay again the next time I’m in Detroit.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank NIK3
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff everyone I encountered greeted me with a genuine smile. They all seemed eager to assist and address any and all concerns. Checked in and Reccee was corteoues, helpful, and professional. Wasn't sure if my room was occupied because door was left open. While waiting for Angela another staff to verify. Reccee walked around with me and showed some other areas. The dining area and restaurant was very clean and elegant. I received a bag with two water bottles, chips, and two chocolate candies. That was a nice touch! Though they do have a snack area with an assortment of goodies, at cost. The breakfast is free that's always a plus. There was hot food bacon, sausage, eggs. A better variety and selection. The hotel is located in an area wherein your close to other restaurants and some shopping. Try it out aim sure you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just one liner should suffice for this Best Western Premier- - It is indeed the “Premier” in the Metro Detroit area in all respects: Rooms, Restaurant, Bar and the Team!

The only facility it lacks is swimming pool but tries to make it up with a very large professional gym and Sauna.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I always come to the Best Western Premier in Southfield during my business trips: because I can always rely on a great service. Arun has a great and friendly staff. I always feel welcome at the hotel. The rooms are always clean and the breakfast has everything you need (and more). There is a gym to keep you in shape and even a small SPA area where you can relax after work.

I´ve been there several times during the last year and I will for sure go there the next time when I come to Detroit!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We were welcomed by a fantastic hostess. I was very impressed with the room renovations. While eating lunch in the hotel restaurant (my 2nd time), I was struck by how beautiful and homey the decor was. I loved the rugged, artistic displays, light fixtures and comfy chairs. Wonderful staff, delicious lunch options, live music, great breakfast, modernized room. You'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business