“Great lunch place”

Silver Harbor Brewing Company
Ranked #6 of 104 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Description: Silver Harbor Brewing features a locally inspired new american style lunch and dinner menu plus 10-15 handcrafted beers on tap. The taproom room highlights an amazing 100+ year old building with plenty of character to enjoy!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for lunch. Was not disappointed. Very good selection of beer. The lunch menu was very extensive. Had the bbq hamburger with soup of the day and it was quite good.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We came upon Silver Harbor Brewing Company while visiting St. Joseph and reading a few reviews. And I have to say this place is FANTASTIC!!! My 4 year old has food allergies and when I called they provided me with great information. When we arrived, they were expecting us. Our server went over everything and my daughter was able to eat safely. They give the kids, stuff to color, a toy and goldfish! Their beer was delicious. We ended up buying a growler. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Jerk pork chop sandwich with mango slaw was loaded with juicy flavor and all food we saw looked great. We always enjoy trying a flight and liked all of theirs from the hefe to the stouts. Although we didn’t try for ourselves, the smoked beers looked like a unique experience. This was our favorite brewery in the immediate area for both food and drinks.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

They are doing a lot of things right... Food and menu was unique and very good. High praises for the cheddar soup!!!! Menu is progressive for this town on the lake.
Ambiance is confusing... is this a brewery pub food joint for adults or a family place with many (Can I say that again... MANY) small children. (I think I saw a highchair for the high top? )
The beer choices were varied and would appeal to a broad range of beer drinkers..They do a lot more than the bazillion IPAs we find pushed near here.
Service... Now, this is my other mixed feeling. They use this app called nowait. I can't understand why restaurants just won't take reservations. Now we have various ways in the area that restaurants deal with this, from call in reservations, on line reservations, a crazy one "call ahead" that isn't really a reservation and now this app Nowait.
I also thought that the wait staff was condescending however the front of house manager seemed to pick up the ball. I even needed to get my own napkins after being served my drink. All this said, we will be back as the food and beer were very good.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch on a Sunday with 4 adults and 7 kids age 7 and under. They were so accommodating of our kids! The kids each got a coloring placemat and crayons, Wikki Sticks to play with, and a package of Goldfish to snack on while waiting. The kids menu options were awesome, offering common kid fare but with fruits and veggies as sides options. They all ate great! 3 of the adults got salads that were delicious with fresh local ingredients. One had a Hefeweizen he said was delicious. Prices were very reasonable. We would definitely eat here again!