US$193
US$187
America's Best Value Inn(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$112
Super 8 by Wyndham St. Ignace(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$100
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

Wayside Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$78
Sunset Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$95
Cedar Hill Lodge(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
Bayview Motel Lakefront(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$88
Budget Host Inn & Suites(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$158
Northernaire Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$90
All reviewslake huroncontinental breakfastsausage pattieswould stay here againgreat viewignace areayogurtnice poolspacious roomfirst flooroff seasonthe breakfast areafire pitstaff was very friendlymini fridgehot tubupper peninsula
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found the desk staff both pleasant and helpful upon both check-in and check-out. Room was fresh and pretty with a gorgeous view. We were unable to use our balcony due to insect swarms, but it looked like a terrific place to hang out at perhaps a different time of year. Breakfast was good, many nice choices. My only complaint would be the scrambled eggs were chopped up in tiny pieces that made them difficult to eat unless you used a spoon, not to my taste. We would stay again though, but maybe at a different time of year.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Howard C, Owner at Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you Mary for the nice review. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Yes, unfortunately the midges can be bad this time of year. They are actually dying down a lot now, almost completely gone. If you come in the summer time they will not be here then. On that note, have a super summer, we hope to see you next time you are in the area. Thank You

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We weren’t treated very warmly when we checked in. We were on the motorcycle and we get that frequently. Some must assume we are going to be loud and or dirty.
Entered the room and was hit with an odor that I never adjusted to. Musty and pickles is all I can come up with for a description. Bed is extremely uncomfortable as are the pillows. Quite outdated.
Beautiful view with balcony, however couldn’t open the door due to the millions of insects swarming.
Going to attempt to check out a day early , we shall see how that goes with a refund .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gpg615

Thank you for staying at our hotel, I am so sorry for your unacceptable stay at our hotel. I do also apologize for any unwelcome feeling that you were feeling, also unacceptable. We treat everyone the same and you are always welcome at either of our properties. I honestly do not know what room you stayed in and I am sorry for the weird odor, not sure what to say about that, other than I hope it was taken care of when you left. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I do hope you will give us another try in the future. I hope you have a super summer. Thanks again, Sarah

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We spent 3 nights at this motel and it's one of the best we've ever stayed at! Very helpful staff, large clean rooms and small patios on the rear the enjoyment of Lake Huron. 5 minute or less drive to the Mackinac Island ferries. Motel had a nice pool but we didn't have time to take advantage of it. 3 floors with an elevator. Serves the BEST continental breakfast of any motel I've ever stayed at. If I ever make another trip to the St. Ignace area this would be my motel of choice!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Howard C, Owner at Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank You Dave, What a great review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff works really hard to make everyone's stay enjoyable. And yes what a wonderful view. We do look forward to seeing you the next time you are in St. Ignace.
Have a wonderful summer.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

We chose to travel from St Ignace one week after dropping our daughter off to work on Mackinaw Island. We could not pass up the opportunity to visit the UP. That meant we could stay at the Bavarian Haus, a place that I have had my eye on for many years. As this was off season, the room rate was affordable and we had the time to enjoy the beautiful beach. The room was clean, and made clean every day. Brenda provided us with a scrumptious continental breakfast and lovely conversation. Will be staying again.

Room Tip: All rooms have a lake view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nancy S
Howard C, Owner at Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you Nancy for the nice review. We love to hear your stay was enjoyable. We do have a great staff, they all work very hard to make everyone's stay pleasant. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area. Hope you have a nice summer.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We absolutely love our romantic get aways at The Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn. It is a touch of PARADISE! Quiet, peaceful, and total relaxation!

My husband surprised me with a 2 night stay at our favourite "new getaway" spot as part of my 50th Birthday! It was such a wonderful mini vacation.

Thank you Holly for helping us to be able stay and enjoy your AWESOME hotel and peaceful view. The friendly staff and excellent customer service is top notch.

It is because of people like you who make people like us feel welcome and allow us the opportunity to be able to keep coming back.

We are already looking forward to coming back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Howard C, Owner at Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Thank you for the nice review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. And we are always willing to do whatever we can to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Have a wonderful summer. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area.

Sarah, Guest Relations