Free cancellation until 26/07
US$187
Super 8 by Wyndham St. Ignace(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$100
Wayside Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$78
Sunset Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$95
Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$134
US$130
Hotels.com
Cedar Hill Lodge(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$101
Budget Host Inn & Suites(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$158
Bayview Motel Lakefront(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$88
Northernaire Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$90
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleansmall buildingpool and hot tubmackinac islandbreakfast ladystayed for one nightbiscuits and gravyvery nice staybagelsstay there againfront desk staffbreakfast optionshard boiled eggsmusty smelllocation is greatcar showbavarian haus
Reviewed 31 October 2017

We spent one night looking at the Mackinac Strait. The room was fine, the breakfast ample, the place a bit noisy but quiet by night. Some rooms do not face the water, but all seem well appointed. Paid almost $10 in taxes for the room. There is much to see in Saint Ignace, give yourself a day or more to visit everything. From there you can take a ferry to Mackinac Island.

Room Tip: Ask to face the water.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Kim H, Guest Relations Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Dear Amarillo Annie,

Thank you so very much for such great ratings and your wonderful review! I am so glad to know you enjoyed your stay!

Unfortunately,the 6 percent state tax and 6 percent city tax does add up. I'm sure you understand we're required to apply it and then forward the money to the government agencies.

I'm happy you found loads of fun things to do ... our staff is very knowledgeable about the area and we're happy to provide suggestions, maps, and travel information. Sure hope you find time to return next season and thank you again for taking the time to write about us on TripAdvisor!

Kim Hagen
Night Manager

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Checked in on a Sunday night, no problem accommodating our two dogs, and plenty of room to park our truck and boat. The room was clean and spacious and quiet. The breakfast in the morning was in a little separate house and had a variety of options including eggs and biscuits and gravy. The woman in charge of breakfast was very pleasant and nice to talk too. A very nice stay overall, we'll be back !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Holly C, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We love our furry four legged guests and the two legged ones as well ;) I'm glad you enjoyed breakfast. Looking forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

decent hotel. Only thing they really need is to rebuild the stairs to the upper rooms. Both staircases I tried were starting to show their age. They weren't dangerous in any way, just starting to get towards needing replacement.
This was the first hotel I've been in for a couple of years that had a tube tv instead of a flat screen. This is NOT a drawback to me as I had a tube tv in my bedroom until this spring.
Besides, you are not here to watch tv.
One thing that does need to be replaced is the coke machine. It is old enough that it does not a dollar bills and who carries that much change any more?

Breakfast is in a separate small building on the corner of the property and was quite sufficient for me. Same choices both days but hearty and filling and just what I needed.

The staff members I interacted with were all very friendly and helpful.

Just a note for anyone who might be pulling a trailer as I was. Both driveways are pretty steep and both have marks where trailers have grounded on them. I grounded on the driveway farthest from the lobby but not on the driveway closest to the lobby.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Holly C, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us a nice review. I agree, the tube tvs don't bother me either but we are in the process of replacing them all with flat screens. We are always trying to make improvements, thank you for your suggestions. I hope you give us a try in the future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great place to stay we where there just to enjoy a day at the island and have some fun but this place was clean the guest service was awesome this place is well worth your money. Breakfast was hot and ready to eat. Thanks

Room Tip: Worth every dollar you spend to stay here
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holly C, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review. I hope you had a great day on Mackinac Island. See you again sometime!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had people two rooms down from us up from midnight until 4 am screaming, fighting, throwing stuff!! No one did anything. We could barely get any sleep. This isn't spring break. The beds had hair on them and the carpet was dirty.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Holly C, Manager at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

I'm so sorry you were disappointed in your stay. We've taken care of the issues and hope you can try us again sometime. We hope you enjoyed St. Ignace.