US$193
US$187
America's Best Value Inn(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$112
Quality Inn Lakefront(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$126
Super 8 by Wyndham St. Ignace(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$100
Breakers Resort(Saint Ignace)
US$192
US$157
Cedar Hill Lodge(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$100
Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$134
US$130
Travelocity
Bayview Motel Lakefront(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$88
Northernaire Motel(Saint Ignace)(Great Value!)
US$90
All reviewsvinyl sidingmackinac islandroom suitesausagewithin walking distancehot breakfastdonutsgreat place to stayhot tubdefinately stay heresmall balconystayed here for one nightbeds were comfortablehockey tournamentsheplers ferryneeded a place to stayenglish muffins
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We left our other hotel because they were full the next night. We called ahead & the very friendly front desk lady (we think her name may have been ashley) got our room all set up, put a crib in the room for us (13 mo old) and made sure we had a smoothe arrival. She was super accomodating! Very updated hotel, we were located right next to the elevator & never heard extra noises or anything. The teenagers liked the pool & arcade. We clogged the toilet & they came right away with a plunger. Whew! Shower was great! (Pressure & temp) Two bedrooms, entire room was bigger than we expected, especially the bathroom! No balcony but that was fine, theres a "public" balcony (all connected and with a public entrance) which had a bigger area for groups. This area was big enough for a group of 8 or so plus us to blow bubbles with our little one. Friendly staff helped us locate our teenagers missing purse. Great location too : walked to get ice cream. Could also walk to ferry & dinner.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SIBudgetHost, Guest Relations Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!
We love that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We loved this hotel! The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was spotless. We were able to get a discount on ferry tickets with this hotel plus they allow dogs! We got a room with an in room spa which was really nice after a long day on Mackinac Island. They had plenty of food for breakfast and a good selection. We would definitely stay here again. Thank you for a great experience!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Your welcome! Thank you for the great review. We look forward to having you as our guests in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

My husband & I had never stayed in a Budget Host so we were a bit apprehensive, but we certainly were pleasantly surprised! The room was very clean, well appointed, and the front desk staff person was very friendly. They have a great selection of items for breakfast and the breakfast room is very pleasant. We would definately stay here again on our next trip to St. Ignace.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
SIBudgetHost, Guest Relations Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

We're glad you were pleasantly surprised and would love to see you again soon!
Thank you for the review!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Whenever we go to Michigan and there is good snowmobiling, we stay here. Still clean, still updated and modern, still great service. My only recommendation is that you check the calendar so when there is Hockey week and you want to rest at night, you will need to stay away from here. Guests were loud, music cranking, drinking past 11 pm. Breakfast is okay but not properly stacked at all times.
Awesome place that we would stay again IF not a hockey tournament is happening.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
SIBudgetHost, Guest Relations Manager at Budget Host Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for the review. Any time there is a disturbance please let the front desk know so we can take care of the situation. We want ALL of our guests accommodated.

See you again soon!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed here overnight for a work trip to St. Ignace and it was a perfect fit for me! I’d easily stay here again and recommend it to friends. Originally I was looking for the Holiday Inn Express in town or some other familiar chain name in town but my options were limited because so many places in town were still closed for the winter - common for tourist towns in northern Michigan. I almost missed this option just because the name sounded like it would be a total dive but luckily I saw pictures on trip advisor and it looked like a great option. When I arrived I was not disappointed. Granted it isn’t a 5-star Hilton but I’d EASILY put it up against the best hotels in town and I really liked that it was within walking distance (~1 mile to the southern edge of town) of several bars and restaurants, unlike all the hotels on the northern end of the main drag.

The room was very clean and updated with flat screen tv, exterior and interior hallway access, immaculate white sheets and nice thick mattress. There was great water pressure in the shower with plenty of hot water and the free breakfast was on par with standard offerings of hotels of this caliber, fine with me! I only regret that I forgot to bring a swimming suit because a soak in the hot tub would have been really nice - especially given the fact that I pretty much had the hotel to myself (not enough snow for snowmobiling and not really enough ice for ice fishing). I’ll definitely be back next time I’m in the area for work or fun, no matter if other hotels are opened back up or not!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for the excellent review! We're glad you decided to give us a try and you were pleasantly surprised. We look forward to seeing you again!!