All reviews uno restaurant front desk staff restaurant attached nice indoor outdoor pool adjoining rooms birch run up to date continental breakfast parking lot hotel is great stayed one night hot tub rooms were very clean great room convenient location king bed spg
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed at Four Points by Sheraton before but I'm a Marriott loyalist and now that hey have merged I thought I would give it a try. I was very pleasantly surprised the hotel was clean modern I was upgraded to a suite which was very roomy the bathroom was huge and you can get room service from the restaurant next door which is very convenient. I would definitely stay at Four Points again. I would compare this chain to Marriott Courtyard in terms of overall experience and price.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Great room for the money! Friendly staff and clean room.....what more can you ask for! Room was well appointed, clean and really liked the walk in shower w/glass doors! Room also had a frig & microwave in it. Will definitely stay here again if in the area!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. My son loved the inside/outside pool area. We stayed here a few nights on a trip to see family. I'd stay here again for sure. It was quiet in the rooms and we were able to get some good sleep.

Room Tip: Some rooms have an access to courtyard where pool is located.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Travelling with our best friends’ family last weekend to Frankenmuth, we decided to stay here for 2 nights because it’s cheaper and more practical. Staffs were very pleasant upon check-in and greeted us each time we passed by the lobby.

We had booked two rooms and had requested that we get adjoining rooms so our friends’ son can run between our room and theirs. We were mega pleased with the room arrangements provided by the hotel - we got upgraded to a parlour suite - a king bedroom with an adjoining living room/office - and our friends’ room, located right next door, connected via that same living room. We were ecstatic that we had three rooms to ourselves. It was perfect - two bedrooms and a living room in between.

The bathrooms - 3 in total - were small but modern. There was not a lot of counter space. There were no toiletry-sized body wash/shampoo/conditioners. These were offered in pumps attached to the walls of the shower. However, not all the pumps worked - our body wash did not pump and neither did our friends’ conditioner. We’d rather made do by using the bar soap provided and popping open the top of the pump to scoop out the conditioner.

Each of the rooms offered free bottles of water and the living area had a bar fridge for us to keep some foods cold.

Walls are thin though, and I’m a light sleeper, so I heard some girls laughing and running down the hall at 3am and in the morning, some intriguing noise coming from our neighbours curtesy of the ventilation system in the bathroom.

The hotel had two elevators only, the north and south, but only the north one was working that weekend. It has an indoor/outdoor pool that our friends’ son really enjoyed although it was busy all the time.

As a SPG platinum member, and since both rooms were booked under the same name, we were offered a choice: breakfast for 2 per room at the adjoining restaurant to the hotel (UNOs Pizza - they serve breakfast there?!) OR... 250 SPG welcome points per room but not both choices (unlike some other SPG locations). So we opted for the welcome points for both rooms. Unfortunately, we only received the welcome points for one room rather than for both.

As for breakfast, we were told that if we showed our room key at either Denny’s or IHOP, we’d get a discount but we went to neither of these locations anyway. We drove to Cracker Barrel en route to the Outlets and instead, had a delicious breakfast there.

This location is approximately 30 minutes from Frankenmuth (for amazing fried chicken and Bavarian foods) and Birch Run Premium Outlet (for some necessary retail therapy). Very convenient if you ask me.

Would I stay here again? Yes. The hotel staff did an amazing job arranging our rooms for us.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank maleehome
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean and what you would expect from a Four Points. The room is comfortable with a nice sitting chair in it.

There is a nice outdoor pool and a restaurant attached to the lobby. There are some other restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Keith A, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you for your response, and we hope that we can work harder to get a 5 from you the next time you stay. If there is anything else that we can do, please let us know.