See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Awful paid for room online got booking info went yo hotel after an hour of getting the email on booking .and the lady at the desk said there was no room i showed her the booking info and she still said there was nothing she could do ... so my family and i left and found a different hotel....this hotel sucks poor service...will never go back word of mouth goes far

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mickeymouse27
Reviewed 20 March 2015

First off the pool and hot tub they boast about on Web site was shut down, water was green. They said they were doing renovations was the reason but none had been started, and it hadn't been used in quite a while for sure. The rooms we had had no garbage cans, no light bulbs, TV used a penny in slot to operate it, the vending machines, ice machine and ATM did not work, no hair dryer, we asked for a fridge and micro and had to. Ask again 2 times the next day because it hadn't been brought. The smoke detector was beeping in room every few minutes. Told the desk staff, she told us to remove it, and she'd have someone tomorrow look at it. We tried to remove it but it was hardwired to wall. Next day ironically building fire alarms went off, as there was a fire in the laundry room. We also had no coffee maker, asked for one but never got one by day 3. Barking dogs in next room. We complained and response was there only small dogs! Well they sure did bark alot. This hotel is in dire need of repair, it's unfortunate as it used to be a fairly nice place.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank mickeymousemobile
Reviewed 13 February 2015

My stay was very comforting for me and my family. Staff was friendly rooms were comfortable and clean. My grandma pasted during my stay and I was allowed the same room at the same rate
This was such a big stress reliever me and my family had no where to stay for that night and we were welcomed with the best hospitality.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 31 December 2014

Where do I start? This is by the far most disgusting hotel I've ever stayed at. Horrible customer service. They do not care about your needs and wants. Pool is shut down. Jacuzzi is shut down. Everything is shut down. The room is filithy. Heat does not work on the second floor. Mold all over the bathrooms. This hotel should be shut down. I'm mortified by this experience . I went down to the front desk to address my issues and George the manager had no care at all. He told me he can switch me to another room and I did but that room was even worse. Please shut this hotel down!!

• Stayed: December 2014
1  Thank maxfootball
Reviewed 23 December 2014

Because I have stayed at this particular hotel numerous times throughout the years, I have seen constant improvement. Starting with the lobby areas, the meeting room, and freshly painted hallways and carpeting, the management is working hard to restore the hotel's beauty. I travel frequently with groups of photographers and models, and I enjoy the the easy freeway access and spacious rooms, the tropically themed pool area with jacuzzi (which reminds me of Hawaii), and the indoor basketball court/racquetball court.

Room Tip: The pool is centrally locations -- if traveling with children, you should request a first floor room facing the pool, they have doors that open directly into the pool area!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business