All reviews rooms are small big chains nice dinner comfy bed fit the bill stayed here room was spotless birch run and frankenmuth hot water great price stay there again motel shower fridge tv desk savings
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Cozy and Quiet little place. Very quick check in with pleasant front desk staff. Exactly what one needs after a long day! When we are in this area again, this is where we will stay. Thanks a million!!!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2018

I want a clean room, great bed, shower that is not just a "belly shower" and enough quiet to sheep. The Relax Inn has all of that in spades and is very reasonable to boot!

The shower head is in the ceiling, so I think even someone 7 foot tall would enjoy it.

The rooms aren't large but I was tired and never noticed!

I really enjoyed the Relax Inn!

Room Tip: Clasic motel so park in front of your room.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Thomas I
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

No frills, just a plain clean place to sleep. Stayed here about 3 years ago and it hasn’t changed. We love getting a deal en route and enjoy spending the savings on a nice dinner at Jakes in Saginaw . Very nice people and spotlessly clean.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nan P
Reviewed 19 June 2018

So it's a motel across the street from a farm. It's actually really clean inside, surprisingly. There is like a 6" drop off from your door to the ground... which is weird. The room is super small. Shower is small. But it's clean. They allowed my dog which was cool. But there was a $15 fee tacked on at the last moment.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2018

The room was almost immaculate. For a Relax Inn, it was stellar! But it wasn't as clean as the Inn we stayed at in the first half of our trip. The previous positive reviews are not misleading. The room is clean. The staff was friendly. The location was easily accessible to and from Saginaw. The Inn is about five miles out from the city limits along a busy highway, but I felt it was safe for my teenage daughter and myself.

The room was small, but we simply needed a place to lay our heads so it didn't bother me. As for the amenities, it's a Relax Inn not a Marriott or Hilton, so it had the basics one would need while traveling...a fridge, a microwave, a table, and clean restroom. If I had to make the decision to stay there again for the length of time I did, I would.

Room Tip: Safe and accessible.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family