See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Good news is that the room was fairly clean and no offensive odors. But very old and worn. Felt like a motel from the 50's-60's. We needed a last minute room and this was adequate for the night. The price was very inexpensive. Breakfast was a bag of bagels and juice in the tiny office. Chose breakfast at Panera instead.

Room Tip: Rooms are on the first floor with parking in front of the door.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ken N
Reviewed 10 November 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy this place it's a family ran motel the family is very nice they always make me feel welcome when I'm here. Me and my husband have been doing alot of remodeling to our home these past few months and this is where, I choice to come to so I can relax while hubby is working on our house. It's very quiet and anytime, I need anything its never a hassle someone is always more than happy to help me or bring me what I need. It's nice seeing family work so close together and actually enjoy what they are doing for others.

• Stayed: November 2014
1  Thank windy P
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone..the service is non existent and when u go to office to complain the Indian Guy yells at u and talks like u are stupid.....the only thing I liked about the room was the TV and I used my own pillows and blankets....

• Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank bdg76
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I would not recommend this motel as I stayed there 3 days and they did not clean the room or bring fresh towels, linen or even empty the trash can. We had to go to the front desk and complain before they gave us new towels, toilet paper and coffee. The room is old and smells and the bed had several broken springs covered over with plastic. The breakfast room (our stay) was a joke with no condiments (sugar, milk, bowls, spoons) available for what I suspect was very old cereal. I must give them credit for the new television. Cost to stay is low but better to stay at Knights Inn or Super 8 for the same or lower price.

Very depressing stay - the savings in money was not worth the experience.

Room Tip: Stay at Knights Inn or Super 8 for the same price. The motel does not have a swimming pool or fitness center.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Michael J
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Whenever I use to come to Saginaw I stayed at northgate( best value inn) as it was know back then. It was a nice little motel back then and they kept it clean and updated. But when I went there this time it was not what I remember it to be. The rooms had a bad smell, stains, and outdated. The beds were caved in and dirty. It looks like somebody else runs the motel now, and is not taking care of it. They tried charging me $80 which is over priced.

You are better off staying at some other motel. Try avoiding this motel, I rather sleep in my car next time.

• Stayed: October 2013