“Great eats to go along with a great view!!”
Review of The Vintage Tavern

The Vintage Tavern
Ranked #4 of 98 Restaurants in Port Huron
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Upscale yet casual. Turn of the century building restored to original elegance. Wine bar with regional breweries featured. Full bar on two levels with a great view of downtown Port Huron and Canada from our roof top level. Three private dining areas for private events. Sample menu items include Filet Mignon, fresh Baked Halibut and Cajun Chicken Tortellini.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

The Vintage Tavern is a unique space with historical beauty! I made my way upstairs to the roof top that overlooks the channel between Port Huron and Canada. Such an awesome place to enjoy a great meal!! I will definitely be back next time I am in town! 5 stars!

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Had the Insalata Caprese and Black Bean Burger. Both were outstanding. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and decor as well. Met the owner and heard his story of how he chiseled cement to expose the beautiful brick and painted the inlaid ceiling. Awesome 3 seasons patio on the second level & lots of friendly folks at the bar too. If you’re in Port Huron you can’t go wrong having dinner or drinks here.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

The Vintage is my favorite place for dinner in Port Huron. The atmosphere is awesome, the staff is amazing AND they have gluten free options for most dishes!

I highly recommend the cajun beef tips and the spicy feta dip.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Always great flavor. Staff is top notch and does a great job. I always struggle due to liking so many items on the menu. We started with the brie. I had one of my favorites cajun chicken tortellini.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Good food, professional service, and a fun pub atmosphere. A view of the St. Clair river from the upper floor. Wines available by the glass are a excellent as well. We live in the area and have been to The intake for many a special occasion.